Hardware D2Pro + wiiclip Carboard thing!

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyways I broke the handle to my cardboard thing and I was gonna make a new piece of cardboard so am I able to make my custom cardboard to block the chip from touching the metal?...I know that i need that hole that allows air to go through. I taped the part of i ripped off back on but I dont feel right with tape so am I able to make my own one with construction paper
biggrin.gif

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt put that cardboard protector on top of the chip, i heard it messes it up, instead id but electrical tape so that your clip stays on
smile.gif

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal part? You mean the black little circle LOL
No its not needed, just get some electrical tape so you have less of a chance for the chip to detach

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diffusion said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krO7DCZ7-kk

Look around 1:55+ =P Gives you an idea of where to place the tape.
Lol that was the thing I used -.-...I cant really see where he is pointing at. Ya I'm gonna tape the D2Pro up soon but anyways I'm like a hour ago I couldnt eject a game out of my Wii...I had to like remove the power source and then plug it back in then eject is this normal!?

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
atomikramp said:
maybe a d2pro firmware issue?
not sure tho.
a clock problem?
check these things.
Oook Thanks! Um so I'm going to buy some electrical tape this friday from radioshack or something...so I just tape down the clip...like tape it down to the dvd drive? Also if I was to remove the cardboard where do I tape the chip because in the video OZMODSCHIPS says that U dont want the modchip touching that metal plate...

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OmniSlash2o6 said:
atomikramp said:
maybe a d2pro firmware issue?
not sure tho.
a clock problem?
check these things.
Oook Thanks! Um so I'm going to buy some electrical tape this friday from radioshack or something...so I just tape down the clip...like tape it down to the dvd drive? Also if I was to remove the cardboard where do I tape the chip because in the video OZMODSCHIPS says that U dont want the modchip touching that metal plate...
Post a comment on the video, or PM him here. Maybe he'll help ya out.
tongue.gif

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video:) I'm putting mine in this weekend or next. Makes me feel better about it then just the pictures:)

As for the eject problem, I heard the D2E had some eject problems, but I think they fixed that with the latest firmware.

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
Thanks for the video:) I'm putting mine in this weekend or next. Makes me feel better about it then just the pictures:)

As for the eject problem, I heard the D2E had some eject problems, but I think they fixed that with the latest firmware.
I have a D2C though....Ya I read that u had to update the chip thorugh D2Prog(Dont want to buy it just to fix that problem -.-.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb