Hacking D/P freezing

shiny_latios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i am using my brothers DS phat with my R4 until my DS lite comes i have the first US rom and i stick it on to the R4 and it will freeze sometimes during gameplay my friend also that the same problem with his DS phat M3 simply and Pearl so we do not know if it is the rom or what please help so we know if we have to search for a new rom or what

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where is the game freezing. in the menus. people have already reported pokemon freezing on thier r4. I guess you can say the r4 isn't perfect for running pokemon.

shiny_latios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it can freeze at any point when you least expect it i did read somewhere that one game runs faster than usual and D/P might be like this but if someoe does have a good working US D/P rom can they lease tell me what they searched for

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never had freezing with Pokemon on my R4 in the 60+ hours I've played. Only once because I Pokesav'd some messed up stuff into my Pal Park and it froze as soon as I got into a battle.

I use a Japanese Kingston 1GB microSD.

EDIT: Yes, sinkhead. It saves much faster than the retail carts. My friends always flipped out about it.

Lost Racer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had a problem with mine freezing..I'm about 30 hours into it and it works flawlessly. Make sure your card isn't over packed.

Zazie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
54 hours and 38 minutes.

The only freezing I have is whenever I check the size of Dialga in the Pokedex.
It's flawless(so far) otherwise.

KrAzY3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rydas.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had both Pokemond Diamond and Digimon World freeze on my DS Lite with a R4 and Kingston Micro SD card. It seems to only happen after I've been playing it several hours in a row. It is rare but it does happen so I try to make sure I save frequently.

mcbey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had it freeze once on me.

I had just attacked and when it when it went back to the screen where you choose, fight run, switch, of items it froze, and wouldn't load the words on the bottons.

It was about 5 hours in, but I had just saved, which was lightning fast btw.
smile.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya, the R4 saves ALOT faster than the retail cart (like 3 seconds max compared to my friends, which we have actually counted over 30 seconds)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokemon takes longer to save. if you do more stuff in the game for example you play the game for 2 hours and then save someone whos played for 4 hours and saves will have to wait longer for the saving to finish.

shiny_latios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can those who had flawless roms tell us that don't what they searchd for and maybe ste names (NO LINKS AS IT IS AGAINS RUKES) Sorry for the aps

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giving site names and telling you what to search for would also be against the rules i believe. its not hard to find rom sites there is loads of them.

shiny_latios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i mean just names of the roms soi have an dea what to go for i thought it was onl giving linkstatwasagainst the rules so sorry my bad

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the name of the rom wouldn't help you very much. If you need like, the release ID and stuff, check G-online.

It's probably not the rom. I don't how the roms from various sites would differ. The chance would be very low.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.