Cryingmoose

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fail on my part.
I redeemed my Wii U code, expecting to get the free Mewtwo promo that's ending this month, only to notice that I never ended up redeeming the code for the 3DS version that I sold off...

/anyone with an unused 3ds code want to partner up and split the Mewtwo dlcs?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Fail on my part.
I redeemed my Wii U code, expecting to get the free Mewtwo promo that's ending this month, only to notice that I never ended up redeeming the code for the 3DS version that I sold off...

/anyone with an unused 3ds code want to partner up and split the Mewtwo dlcs?

Aww you are too late :( I had a spare code I traded yesterday :lol:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo made mention of MewTwo being available as a paid DLC at a later date. I did find this on Wikipedia however and am not sure of the validity of the post.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/20/mewtwo-will-available-paid-dlc-super-smash-bros/

Also, how can you split the code between two people? Isn't it registered to your NNID that you need to have on your WiiU and your 3DS? I can't imagine it can be registered to two different NNID's.

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo made mention of MewTwo being available as a paid DLC at a later date. I did find this on Wikipedia however and am not sure of the validity of the post.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/20/mewtwo-will-available-paid-dlc-super-smash-bros/

Also, how can you split the code between two people? Isn't it registered to your NNID that you need to have on your WiiU and your 3DS? I can't imagine it can be registered to two different NNID's.

You get a code via email, according to the CN website.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You get a code via email, according to the CN website.

Sorry but your reply doesn't really answer the question. Yes there's a code, but using it on two different NNID's probably isn't possible unless there are two different codes provided.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two different codes :)

Sweet! It's too bad the site is now under maintenance. A buddy and I were going to register under one account, but by the time we went to do it, Club Nintendo went under maintenance (like halfway through the day at that). Hopefully I can reach out to Nintendo and have both of our codes registered for the DLC. If not, then there's likely going to be a CIA dump in the future!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat