1. Gladstone

OP Gladstone Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Hi, I want to present you my Czech Translation of Switch Menu

The translation is compatible with Switch in versions 10.0.0 - 10.0.3 (theoretically it should work on older and newer versions, but it is not verified)
    To use the translation it is necessary to have one of the CFW installed (SXOS, Atmosphere, Kosmos, ReiNX)

What is translated:
    - Almost everything, except for the things below

What is not translated:
    - eShop
    - Health and Safety Information, Important Information, etc.
    - "Played for X hours", "Played X days ago", etc.
    - Some error messages

Instructions:

1) Unzip the Czech Switch Menu.zip archive

2) Remove the microSD card from the Switch and insert it into the PC

3 Here the installation differs slightly depending on which CFW you use on the Switch

• a) If you are using Atmosphere or Kosmos: Copy the contents of the Atmosphere / contents directory that will be created after unpacking the archive (17 folders in total, eg 010000000000080B, etc.) to the Atmosphere / contents folder on the microSD card (if you see whether you want to overwrite files, press yes)
    • b) If you are using ReiNX: Copy the contents of the Atmosphere / contents directory that you create after unpacking the archive (17 folders in total, eg 010000000000080B, etc.) to the ReiNX / titles folder on the microSD card (if you see if you want to overwrite the files, press yes)
    • c) If you are using SXOS: Copy the contents of the Atmosphere / contents directory that will be created after unpacking the archive (17 folders in total, eg 010000000000080B, etc.) to the sxos / titles folder on the microSD card (if you see if you want to overwrite the files, press yes)

4) Insert the microSD card back into the Switch and start your CFW as usual

5) Enjoy the Switch in the Czech language

Special thanks: bandithedoge from gbatemp.net for inspiration and providing translation instructions

P.S.: If you come across any errors, unfinished work, bad translation, etc. do not hesitate to contact me, I will correct the errors and publish a new version.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Gladstone, May 29, 2020
    smileyhead, drkovcim and SilenceCZ like this.
  2. drkovcim

drkovcim Newbie
    Newcomer

Slovakia
    good job, thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Switch, Czech