Hacking Cyclowiz Switch Placement

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
wow that was nice of him, how totally easy did he want to make your life? top notch modder obviously, hope i can find someone that good here in aust

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
yeh the guy was quality, he came round to my house aswell. Knew what he was doing and done a great job
biggrin.gif
Even had a deffective cyclowiz but he fixed it no problem
biggrin.gif

S

Sobtanian

where are you based if you don't mind me asking?

cos if it's near me I can get your guy to mod my wii too.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im based in south east london, Near Croydon area. I seriously recommend this guy, he charged me £30 for the job but honestly, the man does a great job...will answer any stupid question you got, nice guy to talk to as well. All you need is a wii and a modchip and he'll come round with everything else and work magic.

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
His solution is so brilliant!! And here I was racking my brains out on where i would drill a hole in my Wii casing to let the switch stick out!

Could you prehaps give a few clear pics from different angles to see what kind of switch is used and how it's attached?

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
His solution is so brilliant!! And here I was racking my brains out on where i would drill a hole in my Wii casing to let the switch stick out!

Could you prehaps give a few clear pics from different angles to see what kind of switch is used and how it's attached?

dude don't drill a hole in your Wii oO this switch is useless ! Why would you want to switch off your chip ? It's stealth !

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im based in south east london, Near Croydon area. I seriously recommend this guy, he charged me £30 for the job but honestly, the man does a great job...will answer any stupid question you got, nice guy to talk to as well. All you need is a wii and a modchip and he'll come round with everything else and work magic.

£30 for soldering ~4 piss easy points?

Most people I've seen are charging £10-£15 - I'd feel ripped off if I had paid any more than a tenner tbh.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
me thinks maybe they're waiting for a wiikey to steal its features. They claim the update will be ready by the end of the month. I hope they come true! I hope they fix DRE issues and then maybe if they added Import for wii games that'd be amazing! I really wanna play elebits but we've gotta wait a while still here
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo