Hacking CycloWiz after 3.3

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just going to purchase a Wiikey/CycloDS with this stimulus check... is the cyclowiz still kicking the Wiikey's ass? Have any of you that own either chip had problems with it after the 3.3 update? I will decide on a Wiikey or Cyclowiz thru the help of you guys in this thread.

Is this chart stll accurate? Because if it is, I'm definitely getting a Cyclowiz...

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the chart is outdated. For example, the Wiikey is upgradable from a DVD. It also has dual-layer media support, Audio-fix for audio streaming games, and Hardware disable option. And the Cyclowiz and Wiikey are pretty much the same. I have a Wiikey and have never had any problems with it. Also, 3.3 does not affect either of these chips.

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lacius said:
No, the chart is outdated. For example, the Wiikey is upgradable from a DVD. It also has dual-layer media support, Audio-fix for audio streaming games, and Hardware disable option. And the Cyclowiz and Wiikey are pretty much the same. I have a Wiikey and have never had any problems with it. Also, 3.3 does not affect either of these chips.

Well thanks a lot, Wiikey it is! Its so much cheaper than the CycloWiz too. Thank you for your reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol