Not open for further replies.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish Costello would call out other card teams like oh I don't know maybe supercard for hyping their product and claiming to have features even though the features claimed don't even work well enough to be of any practical use.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
I wish Costello would call out other card teams like oh I don't know maybe supercard for hyping their product and claiming to have features even though the features claimed don't even work well enough to be of any practical use.

supercards haves all they say it have what are you talking about

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
I'd like to hear what you think you were deceived about. Team Supercard was truthful about their card's potential. And they released their development kit for anyone to do as they wish with it. Don't post foolish comments unless you're willing to back them up in the same post that you attack with.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Pliskron said:
I'd like to hear what you think you were deceived about. Team Supercard was truthful about their card's potential. And they released their development kit for anyone to do as they wish with it.

he is just bitter that it does not have perfect compatibility or something from what i gather. but you got to admit it does run many games great though.

also i agree with you, they were truthful (however they did make it seem like the snes was coming out right when the card was released IIRC)

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think if "Team Cyclops" wants anyone to buy their cards they need to bring down their ridiculous price and start actually updating them more than once every 3 months. Honestly Team Cyclops is almost as bad as the M3 Team, and worse in some respects.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
there is hope i guess... how about 3ds are they thinking of doing something about it or will they stop at DS
SC said they expect their cart to run on the 3DS in DS mode
seems like shaun is in the Christmas spirit (overdose maybe)

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's one to think about. What cards have better support than Cyclo? Lets see, Acekard doesn't have support and TC have updated recently I can't say the same for Akaio. How about M3 You lucky to get two updates a year with them. DSTT, the only thing they've been able to do in the past two years is steal retro's files. DSTWO well they still refuse to address any of the glaring issues with their card. Sadly Cyclo's support is still one of the best because everyobne else has pretty terrible support. When has Costello called out team AK for non existent support? I think he's full of crap. So TC can say buy us, we have bad support but everyone else is terrible.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Here's one to think about. What cards have better support than Cyclo? Lets see, Acekard doesn't have support and TC have updated recently I can't say the same for Akaio. How about M3 You lucky to get two updates a year with them. DSTT, the only thing they've been able to do in the past two years is steal retro's files. DSTWO well they still refuse to address any of the glaring issues with their card. Sadly Cyclo's support is still one of the best because everyobne else has pretty terrible support. When has Costello called out team AK for non existent support? I think he's full of crap. So TC can say buy us, we have bad support but everyone else is terrible.

the only things ive ever seen you complain about are the gba and snes emulators. what are the other "glaring" issues? supercard has top notch support and they have for years (they are known for supporting their old cards). tc does/did/might-have-again top notch support still, and i still trust them as a team.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, TC has great support.
it's the only cart that can't play golden sun

such an angry person...must be sad being you
your fanboyism is now at an unhealthy level

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
MFDC12 said:
Pliskron said:

the only things ive ever seen you complain about are the gba and snes emulators. what are the other "glaring" issues? supercard has top notch support and they have for years (they are known for supporting their old cards). tc does/did/might-have-again top notch support still, and i still trust them as a team.
he seems to have this life where he moans about the dstwo's emulators, or did he waste his money on this card and unable to buy a acekard with ez-3-1?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Pliskron said:
lol, in after fire.
Called it before reading any of the posts after this one.

you can't say anything bad about supercard. It's just not allowed.

kmihalj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
PharaohsVizier said:
The EZ Flash V was discontinued in favor of the EZ Flash Vi, same with the Supercard DS ONE, etc. What should be mentioned instead was their significantly slower support, rather than their manufacturing.

Yes, but all of these still have regular updates for older cards, unlike team Cyclo for CycloDS.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
C'mon guys, quit the bitching about flash cart manufactorers. Buy their cart or dont buy their cart, as simple as that.

Thank you, but it will never stop. You and now I will now just get bashed for this.

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, DSi mode homebrew? Does that mean it can access the 16 mb of RAM? Maybe a GBA emulator?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
lol, in after fire.
Called it before reading any of the posts after this one.

you can't say anything bad about supercard. It's just not allowed.
It's not that, it's that pliskron always complains in every thread, over and over and over, about the same things, every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up