Cyclone Yasi Best Wishes Thread

VentusVanitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To all Australian members, I would like to use this thread as a tribute to the people in Northern Queensland, about to experience the true horror of Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi.

My thoughts are with all those stuck in Northern Queensland tonight. Best of luck, guys.

VentusVanitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I'm getting worried. This whole thing is making me anxious for my family's safety.

Drought, floods, and a freaking tropical cyclone, with tidal waves. All we need is a freaking volcanic eruption and a monster attack and it's real life Sim City!

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea I'm worried about my sisters and their children i was during the floods, im hoping that Queensland decides to give up on Natural Disasters after this, i think they need a break.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have family up in Queensland. There is a very low chance of anything happening to them but I can imagine what it would be like if it did so I am sending my wishes to everyone up there.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have friends up there, worried about them
frown.gif

Can anyone keep me/this thread updated? I dont have any aussie channels where I live

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's just horrible what's happened to Queensland lately. Hope everyone will be ok up there.

GundamXXX said:
Can anyone keep me/this thread updated? I dont have any aussie channels where I live
I would, but I have school tomorrow

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find it sad that only Australians are posting in this thread (with the exception of the 1 man from UK, very much appreciated)
Could be a time-zone thing though..
Best wishes though, news channels are reporting that the cyclone is catastrophic, which is quite scary.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
I have friends up there, worried about them
frown.gif

You do know that all news can be foubnd on the internet right. HERE is a link for ABC's continual coverage of the cyclone. I generally trust BC's coverage more than commercial news stations/programs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The trimmings where in my opinion awful on DDR5