Hacking CycloDS refuses to update to 1.54

AitchDeeTee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's already version 1.53, and the file for the next update is sitting in the main folder, but when I boot it up nothing happens. What's the problem?

OunknownO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AitchDeeTee said:
It's already version 1.53, and the file for the next update is sitting in the main folder, but when I boot it up nothing happens. What's the problem?

it's dosen't like you XD

AitchDeeTee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Root is the folder you get right when you select the storage device, right? Before opening any subfolders?

That's where it is...nothing. What else do I have to do to get it to update? I did everything the readme said to do, renamed it to update.evo, put it in the right folder, and nothing's happening! I've updated before and never had this problem.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AitchDeeTee said:
Root is the folder you get right when you select the storage device, right? Before opening any subfolders?

That's where it is...nothing. What else do I have to do to get it to update? I did everything the readme said to do, renamed it to update.evo, put it in the right folder, and nothing's happening! I've updated before and never had this problem.
Is it named just update

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
You should not have to rename the file as the file inside the zip file you downloaded is already called update.evo.

Basically you have downloaded a zip file and inside it is 2 files "Readme.txt" and "update.evo". All you do is extract the update.evo to the root of the memory card. Simply drag and drop the update.evo file.

Placing the zip file on the memory card and calling it update.evo will not help you as far as I am aware.

I hope this help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended