Hacking CycloDS not recognizing EZflash V 3-in-1 Plus?

WhiteShadow1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I recently got my CycloDS and I absolutely love it! I thought hey maybe I should get a slot-2 device so I can play my GBA roms on it too. So I got the EZflash V 3-in-1 Plus. I was sure with the Cyclo being upgraded to the latest firmware 1.58, I'd be able to just load up the roms in a gba folder and play. Turns out the Cyclo won't even see 'em. What gives?

So right now I'm using the Exploader method to play around with 'em, but it feels pretty inconvenient having to wait for them to load every time. Any ideas on what I should do or what's going on here? Thanks in advance!

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
you have to edit the config file to see gba files on your microSD. The default is DS only.

As for your so called loading issue, it is the same thing with the internal loader. It takes time to transfer stuff to the 3in1 to run, it is not a 3Gbit/s pipe.

You will need to edit the config.xml file in your system folder on the microSD. You will need to find the line that says gbaSupportEnabled and set it to 1 like below

CODEÂÂÂÂ1

WhiteShadow1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
you have to edit the config file to see gba files on your microSD. The default is DS only.

As for your so called loading issue, it is the same thing with the internal loader. It takes time to transfer stuff to the 3in1 to run, it is not a 3Gbit/s pipe.

You will need to edit the config.xml file in your system folder on the microSD. You will need to find the line that says gbaSupportEnabled and set it to 1 like below

CODEÂÂÂÂ1

Nice worked out perfectly! Thanks how_do_i_do_that! As far as the loading issue, you're right about that. I'm just being impatient is all haha. Thanks again
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte