- Oct 24, 2002
- South England
This new cartridge, unlike the regular CycloDS, will work on all current DS/DSi models and appears to be following in the footsteps of the Supercard DSTWO by boasting an onboard CPU and upgradeable boot ROM (used to circumvent new firmware flash cart block outs like v1.4.1).
The iEvolution will support SDHC cards and is already boasting features such as Real Time Save and slow motion that take advantage of the carts new hardware. We expect the team to release more information on the iEvolution soon, so stay tuned to GBAtemp for further announcements.
The team haven't forgotten about owners of the original CycloDS however, as they also announced plans to soon release an update that will increase ROM compatibility for newer titles.Team Cyclops said:
- Action replay compatible cheat function
- 8Mbytes flash memory onboard
- Advanced onboard FPGA and MCU
- Super robust and high build quality
- Superior technical support
- Multi lingual OS
- Regular software updates
- Onboard updatable bootstrap feature
- Supports MicroSD and MicroSDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Autoboot mode
- Supports Homebrew applications and games
- Full download play support
- Wii connectivity mode supported
- Enhanced mode with features such as slow motion and Real Time Save
- Updater module and MicroSD reader included
Thanks to Gariscus for the news.