CycloDS Evolution Moonshell Korean Support

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by wootang00, Apr 1, 2008.

Apr 1, 2008
  1. wootang00
    OP

Newcomer wootang00 Newbie

United States
    Hello..

I have downloaded the latest version of Moonshell as listed on the cyclopsds.com site.

As of right now when I am listening to korean mp3's, the song title comes out as blanks.. is it possible to get korean language support.. or titles in korean to show on moonshell on the cyclods evolution?

More unfortunate news: It seems as though when playing CERTAIN korean mp3's it will FREEZE moonshell completely after the song ends (I'm assuming because some kind of language support problem).. leading to a restart.. problem is...but once you get back into moonshell it'll automatically play the same exact song causing it the freeze again... only way to fix this is to try to EXIT the song while playing... sigh.. any one who may possibly know any solutions?

Also I tried downloading moonshell 1.71 from the moonshell website directly to see if i could get some korean language support.. which is offered.. but unfortunately (CycloDS Evolution) is not one of the listed cards... Any idea on what we can do?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Hmm.... Well, first of all, Team Cyclops can't fix the problem with the moonshell, because it's not made by them. Secondly, even though I'm a korean, I don't listen to any Korean songs (I find too many of them cheesy), but I never had a problem with Moonshell. I'll download a Korean song or too to check it out...

EDIT: My moonshell can't read Korean, so as I've said before, it's not the CycloDS's fault. I'll try out some korean music next....