Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CycloDS Evolution firmware v1.22 released
Out now
cyclods.gif
Team Cyclops have released yet another update for their slot-1 cart. This update resolves and issue with the random skin selector that was introduced in the last firmware as well as several other bug fixes. Change-log and local mirror download below.
[title:CycloDS Evolution v1.22]5.11.2007
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.22 has been released and is available for download from the support page. Changes in this release include:
* Compatibility fixes
* Fixed intermittent problem with random skin selection
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

Thanks to AndreXL for the tip!

pdbpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's just a shame they are not committed to actually releasing them on time.

Some people have been waiting months.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Am I the only one disappointed by recent cycloDS updates? It kind of looks like they were just giving great support for a short time to make us think this cart will get great updates all the time, and now it's just small releases with one or two minor fixes. I gotta say though, by the way people are talking, it looks like it worked. I hope they aren't done with the big updates though, but I don't know.

I have more faith in r4 delivering a good update, since they have a long record of doing so.

M3/G6 really isn't what it used to be by the way huh. They don't have any features that make them stand out and are overpriced.

Also I think people should give n-card more credit. It's supercheap and has everything (including full download play now) except cheat support.

CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Am I the only one disappointed by recent cycloDS updates? It kind of looks like they were just giving great support for a short time to make us think this cart will get great updates all the time, and now it's just small releases with one or two minor fixes. I gotta say though, by the way people are talking, it looks like it worked. I hope they aren't done with the big updates though, but I don't know.

I have more faith in r4 delivering a good update, since they have a long record of doing so.....
Well ppl also got disappointed because they release too many new features that ppl craved in their forums. Which led to even more buggs etc.
frown.gif
And as it is right now, compatibility upgrades are something ppl demand for almost all the flash card solutions out there. And Team Cyclops give these updates. And CycloDS Evolution have everything that a "big n' good" R4 update will bring allready, if I'm not mistaken.
biggrin.gif

Regards,
CreX

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Sorry Shaun66 if i was a bit impolite on this one and i am even more a terrible shooter.

I remember your nice review of the CycloDS but in fact i was just thinking back this sticker looks terrible now in regard of the second batch made after a forum request
http://img.files-ds-scene.net/reviews/cyclo/comparison3.jpg ( catch the funny difference )

I will pm TC to suggest they send you some nice snaps for the black one if possible even if i'm sure they haunted this place too ;-)

I just hope it will not generate mail congestion and even more bugs by time consumption since i never saw a team releasing to much features and so many updates ( except perhaps Alx lol... but he is alone ;-)

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have more faith in r4 delivering a good update, since they have a long record of doing so.

M3/G6 really isn't what it used to be by the way huh. They don't have any features that make them stand out and are overpriced.

Also I think people should give n-card more credit. It's supercheap and has everything (including full download play now) except cheat support.

Maybe you should take a look at this page, read. Where have you been?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse