CycloDS Evolution & EZV 3 in 1 Flashcart where can I sell mine? adult owned barely used

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Bobbarooskie, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Bobbarooskie
    OP

Bobbarooskie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    Sorry I'm not sure if I can post this, maybe someone can recommend where I can.

I'm trying to sell my white CycloDS Evolution & EZFlash V flash card. I'm the original owner and purchased it back in the day from Gamebygame formly Dealwoot. It comes from a smoke free home and has been adult owned. Its had about 15hrs of game time played on it. My old DS lite was for me and with my kids I don't have any time to play it any more.

It comes with Original tin Box and inserts,
    8gb Micro SD, CycloDS Evolution MicroSD to USB thumbstick, White CycloDSevolution, EZflash V. Everything is in mint condition.

This site has been a lot of help over the years, hopefully someone on this site needs one. IMG_7699.JPG IMG_7709.JPG IMG_7699.JPG IMG_7709.JPG

2. AceWarhead

AceWarhead "Must Construct Additional Pylons"

Apr 9, 2011
    United States
    You should post this in the Trading Forum if you're attempting to sell it, although you must have 100 posts or admin permission to post there. Seeing as you're a pretty long-time member, I'm pretty sure PM'ing one of the admins about this would work.
    Quite a collection there though. Too bad CycloDS completely dropped support of it.

3. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    We do have a buy/trade/sell section on this forum. You only need 100 posts to access them, though, you may be able to message Costello or somebody to see if you can get access based on your account age. It might be faster just to participate in a few discussions for a short while though.

Otherwise, if you sell on this forum, you have to wipe the ROMs. GBAtemp does not condone selling pirated content, even if it's just sort of there.

4. Bobbarooskie
    OP

Bobbarooskie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    Thank you for the help, I went ahead and wiped the roms. I'll see what I can do about posting. I used to do a lot of wii soft modding back in the day, this site was a HUGE help. I got rid of the wii a year ago, the kiddos have taken up a lot of time.

5. Haymose

Haymose GBAtemp Fan

Mar 24, 2014
    United States
    Been looking for this information for a while thanks