CycloDS Evolution: best place to buy in Canada?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DMPugh, Aug 3, 2008.

1. DMPugh
    OP

DMPugh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2008
    Canada
    As the title says, I'm looking to buy a CycloDS Evolution as I have convinced myself it's the best out there. I already have several adata microsd cards (2 512s and 1 1GB) so I am good to go for now as far as memory goes (might get a bigger one somewhere down the line), but for now all I really need is the cart. I'm specifically looking for a black one but I could settle for white, I suppose. I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada).

I've only ever bought from Jandaman before, but if I can find one for cheaper, I am all for it. Plus, he's currently out of stock of the black ones.

I don't even know if there are clones out there for the CycloDS, but I am absolutely not interested in buying one.

Any help is appreciated!

2. dynamiteout

dynamiteout Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2008
    Canada
    I bought mine off Systemgears. They are located in Toronto and also on the authorized reseller list. I am impressed with their service overall.

3. tedmg09130913

tedmg09130913 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2007
    United States
  4. tinymonkeyt

tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    or dealwoot
    i think they have some sale and free shipping atm

5. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    Gamersection.ca has 2 day shipping and is located in Quebec.

6. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    They have, so they ship internationally now, but the prices are extremely expensive, I hear.

Jandaman is a good place. Haven't ordered from him, but he answered questions I've sent him within a few hours. He lives in Vancouver.

7. DMPugh
    OP

DMPugh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2008
    Canada
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll be looking at those sites later today. Just one more question though: are there clones of this product out there, or am I fairly certain to obtain a legit CycloDS from these retailers?

8. saxamo

saxamo Spaaaaace!

Aug 6, 2006
    United States
    NYC

9. DMPugh
    OP

DMPugh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2008
    Canada
    I decided to order from gamersection since they are only a province away and had black in stock. I was considering just ordering from jandman again, but I really wanted a black one and would rather pay the bit more in shipping costs to get it here quicker (my order came to just under $66, where Janda would have been just under $59).

Thanks for everyone's help!

10. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    I think Dealwoot.com ships internationally. And they have free shipping on there flashcards in the summer so you can get a Cyclo DS for 52.99

11. DMPugh
    OP

DMPugh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2008
    Canada
    Yeah I considered them, but then I'd likely be waiting 2+ weeks to get it, whereas with gamersection I pay more but I'm getting it much quicker.

12. ModchipCentral

ModchipCentral GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2007
    Canada
    www.ModchipCentral.com as well. 1-3 day shipping within Canada [​IMG]

13. Sarouk

Sarouk Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2008
    United States
    I got mine from Gamersection.ca.

Nice thing is I got it in 3 hours [​IMG]

I requested 'pick-up' and turn out the store where I had to go to pick it up is 10 minutes drive from where I live.

14. thebrownbear101

thebrownbear101 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2009
    Canada
    how much dose shipping cost on gamersction and in it located in ont

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice