Hacking CycloDS commands/shortcuts?

Darkcloak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuff like L+R+Y+B+A+X to return to the Cyclo menu while playing. Is there some kind of command to restart a rom? So I don't have to reload data from my microSD everytime I need to reset a game or reload a save.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
When you go to the enhanced menu and select return to main menu, hold down L and R and the game will automatically restart.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the in-game soft-reset? That combo is Start+Select+L+R for most games, and it's actually built into to game itself, not part of the CycloDS. Note that not all games have this feature, but the majority do, and I have yet to play a good game that doesn't.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
-Pressing X in the rom menu will cycle display modes
-Holding down SELECT while booting a NDS rom will create a real time save for it
-Pressing (shoulder buttons) [L]eft and [R]ight skip a page up and page down respectively when navigating roms in the menu and also in the cheats list and in game text viewer.
-Pressing SELECT when highlighting a GBA rom will let you pick whether to load it into NOR or SRAM on your slot 2 extension.

Darkcloak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies, I didn't know about the soft-reset. With these tricks I should be able to cheat the dreaded RNG etc
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: