Hacking CycloDS Breaking + Other Questions

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
To play SNES games you need a homebrew emulator like SnesDS or SNEmulDS (or something like that).

And no you shouldn't. That person is probably leaving out a few details on purpose that could of lead up to the breaking the Cyclo ds and it not working anymore and plus if it is new and stop working you can send it back to where you bought it from and get a replacement.

You shouldnt just change your mind and or doubt the Cyclo because of one shoddy review that isnt telling all.

Hyouko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I bought the CycloDS Evo and I went to Best Buy and bought a 1GB PNY Micro SD for 20$. Will that work with the Cyclods? I've only seen things about Sandisk (or w/e its called) and Kingston.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PNY cards are usually the same as the Toshiba cards, so it should work. Just look for JAPAN written on the front.

Something interesting to note though; it looks like they recently dropped the quality of their newest batch. Size is down by 40 megabytes and access times up by 0.1ms (tested using the same reader). Yet it looks like they improved read speeds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-