CycloDS Breaking + Other Questions

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Hyouko, Nov 27, 2007.

Nov 27, 2007
  1. Hyouko
    OP

Newcomer Hyouko Newbie

United States
  2. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
    To play SNES games you need a homebrew emulator like SnesDS or SNEmulDS (or something like that).

And no you shouldn't. That person is probably leaving out a few details on purpose that could of lead up to the breaking the Cyclo ds and it not working anymore and plus if it is new and stop working you can send it back to where you bought it from and get a replacement.

You shouldnt just change your mind and or doubt the Cyclo because of one shoddy review that isnt telling all.

3. Hyouko
    OP

Newcomer Hyouko Newbie

United States
    Okay, so I bought the CycloDS Evo and I went to Best Buy and bought a 1GB PNY Micro SD for 20$. Will that work with the Cyclods? I've only seen things about Sandisk (or w/e its called) and Kingston.

4. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    PNY cards are usually the same as the Toshiba cards, so it should work. Just look for JAPAN written on the front.

Something interesting to note though; it looks like they recently dropped the quality of their newest batch. Size is down by 40 megabytes and access times up by 0.1ms (tested using the same reader). Yet it looks like they improved read speeds.