Hacking Cyclo DS using NEO DS help.

mrwright123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can some one teach fellow cyclo owners how to use the neo ds emulator step by step including with downloads, no roms of course. I know it involves dldi and patching the roms. Thanks

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrwright123 said:
Can some one teach fellow cyclo owners how to use the neo ds emulator step by step including with downloads, no roms of course. I know it involves dldi and patching the roms. Thanks

Um. DLDI isn't needed for the Cyclo... i mean, as a separate step.

All you need for it to work are included in the main download you get with the emulator (unless its been changed since i started with it when it was released.)

In a folder on your 'puter, toss in the bios zip file (neogeo.zip) the rom you want to convert, and the converter program. Double click the program and it'll convert the rom and the zip to .neo (i think its .neo anyway, don't have the stuff to do it at work to double check myself). You can even do multiple rom conversions, but sometimes it'll not convert some roms... so try a bunch, they should all go... and the ones that don't pop out as .neo's (or whatever) do one at a time.

You do not need the neogeo.neo thats output. Just the .neo files. Toss those into the root of your microSD card, and run the NeoDS.nds from anywhere on your card.

That should be it. As far as memory serves.

Hope that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte