Cyclo DS isn't working all of a sudden... help plz?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by ChiboSempai, Sep 19, 2010.

1. ChiboSempai
    OP

Newcomer ChiboSempai Advanced Member

United States
    Ok so I've been fine with my Cyclo DS for a while now. Been playing some Pokemon Black, it's awesome. Anyway, I was about to record some gameplay to upload, had my DS standing upfront (with a camera in front of it to record) and I was in the cyclo ds menu. The DS accidentally fell face forward. It really wasn't much of anything. The DS had frozen as I suspected, it's happened to me before. I turn it back on, DS is working fine, I select the slot 1 cyclo ds from the main menu, it loads with the green loading bar, but when it reaches the end... nothing happens. I popped my micro sd into my comp, still works fine. I decided to try the recovery. I put the latest firmware on the root of my sd card, booted it up holding down and B, got to the recovery menu, it said press a or whatever to read from sd, and it says can not find update.evo on the card, but it's there. So uhhhh... I don't know what to do.

2. djDougs

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    i use SanDisk 2gb micro cards from eBay for £3, and had no probs.

i suggest to format the SD in your PC to FAT32, and put the update.evo file in the Root of SD (not in any folders!)

3. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Turn it on with the sd card out. It should say MicroSD card not found! Please turn off the NDS and inset a MicroSD card into CycloDS Evolution.

If it doesn't show up, then it doesn't have anything to do with the card.