Hacking Cyclo DS from stuffs 4 kids or dealwoot?

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're about the same price after shipping (at stuffs 4 kids-dealwoot is free shipping) so which is better? I need 4 so if I buy them from dealwoot do we get 4 of the ltd pokemon charms? I don't need a charm but all 3 of my kids would be thrilled to get one. But I don't want to order and then they end up being one per order (like the screen cover) and have to hide it so my kids don't fight over it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stuffs4Kids seems to be a new site, but that does not mean they aren't trustworthy. However, if you want reliability then buy from dealwoot, they are highly recommended.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
jessicarabbit said:
I need 4 so if I buy them from dealwoot do we get 4 of the ltd pokemon charms?

From DealWoot's front page: **Disclaimer - Limit 1 Charm and Screen Proctector per Order

...you can order extras for $4 a piece. I recently found the Mario ones there were selling/giving away a while back. Found them in a vending machine at the nearby Asian market for a mere 4 quarters. It's just a thumb-sized fob with a soft side for wiping the screen like a mini duster, though my kids'd probably want them, too.
smile.gif

As for who to order from, I ordered my CycloDS from DealWoot and was very happy with their speed of service and friendly demeanor (there's a forum section for them at NDSthemes.com.)

I do find it odd that, despite their disclaimer, the firmware downloads at Stuffs4Kids are sorely outdated (1.41 for CycloDS?!) not to mention questionable (Original R4DS v1.19?!) Maybe not shady but certainly not up-to-date with the info from their own product line.

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evilwii said:
Real hot stuff much better
real hot stuff only has a bundle with an sd card. I don't need any and the others are cheaper. I'll probably stick with dealwoot-I like having the choice of black and white plus it sounds like they've been around a while. thanks everyone.
smile.gif

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.