Cyberpunk parkour action game 'Ghostrunner' gets release date

ghostrunner.PNG

Coming from developers One More Level, 3D Realms, and Slipgate Ironworks is Ghostrunner, or what is described as a first-person cyberpunk parkour action game. It takes place in a bleak, cyberpunk future where you are tasked to climb Dharma Tower, or humanity’s last shelter after a world-ending cataclysm. Once at the top you must confront the tyrannical Keymaster, and take your revenge. Ghostrunner's gameplay features one-hit-one-kill mechanics that accentuates its fast-paced nature depicted in the the new video:

Ghostrunner launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store and GOG) on Tuesday, Oct. 27, priced at £24.99. Co-publishers All in! Games and 505 Games also invite players to apply for the game’s Private Beta, providing those interested with exclusive access to Ghostrunner if selected. To apply, interested players can join the Ghostrunner Discord server and submit an application. The companies also announced an updated free demo of Ghostrunner will arrive on Steam for PC Tuesday, Sept. 29.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
In the year of 2020, Cyberpunk 2077's parkour moveset was stripped from it core and disposed at some random trash dump.
What Projekt Red didn't know was that this moveset was not dead. It escaped from the dumpster, endured the lumps and is now returning as the Ghostrunner.

Last edited by toguro_max, , Reason: Cyberpunk 2077' year was wrong (2049).

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
In the year of 2020, Cyberpunk 2049's parkour moveset was stripped from it core and disposed at some random trash dump.

What is Cyberpunk 2049? you mean Cyberpunk 2077 right, as the year 2049 is for the Bladerunner movie sequel that came out, so you just jammed two Cyberpunk's together...a Ura-Cyberpunk if you will :P

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
What is Cyberpunk 2049? you mean Cyberpunk 2077 right, as the year 2049 is for the Bladerunner movie sequel that came out, so you just jammed two Cyberpunk's together...a Ura-Cyberpunk if you will :P

Ops, that's right. I've mixed both cyberpunks as you mentioned, I guess...
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Riding on the coattails of Cyberpunk 2077 and games like Dying Light, I see.
Since Cyberpunk 2077 cut its parkour, I'd say it's more like riding the coattails of Dying Light, Mirror's Edge, and Titanfall 2. All good company to be in, mind you, assuming it turns out polished enough at release.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Day one! I love me some synthwave + dystopian setting or whatever.
Good concept, also played the demo over 20 times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1