'Cyberpunk 2077' trailer 'The Gig' released

cyberpunk.png
CD Projekt Red recently delayed Cyberpunk 2077 (again) but it's not short on trailers. Today, the company released a new one titled "The Gig". It showcases the world, characters, story, and action of the upcoming title. Additionally, we get a new look into the beginnings of the mercenary career of V, the game's protagonist.

Cyberpunk 2077
releases this November 19th, 2020, for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with the version for Google Stadia set to launch later this year. It's also coming to next-gen consoles which will receive a free update that will "take full advantage of next-gen hardware".

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why do you always go after consoles players? By the time cyberpunk comes out with all the delays people will be able to get it on the newer consoles and won't have the negatives you criticize console players for.
mmm, which words MEANT to be after console players? You know it was my most sincere wishes to console players :rofl2:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
The new consoles especially series x will perform better then your rig for $500

lmfao
I highly doubt he has a 2080ti (one of the best cards out right now) a $1,000 card. The next step down will be a 2080 super, and series x will have the power of a 2080 super for a fraction of the cost and without the Windows OS overhead, and for a cheaper price we also get a cpu, ram, memory and controller all in the next gen console, all which is separate price on pc and more money on top of the graphics card. Its a damn good bargain.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: HOv and Nostalgia

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fucking hell that's some nice cgi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and series x will have the power of a 2080 super for a fraction of the cost
UM not even close it will. you keep believing the lies mic say that this game will run at 60fps in 4k with RT on the series NEXT because it won't! :rofl2:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Nostalgia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

UM not even close it will. you keep believing the lies mic say that this game will run at 60fps in 4k with RT on the series NEXT because it won't! :rofl2:
it's literally facts

all specs are official i don't know what your even arguing

Reactions: Jonnysert

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

If they incorporate some type of DLSS like what Nvdia has, they can definitely achieve 4k 60. Probably not with raytracing on, but I've already seen smarter use of raytracing on consoles, rather then full on global illumination. Like reducing the ray traced resolution and only using ray tracing on certain objects.

Info page says series x has around 12 teraflops which is more then a 2070 super and close to a 2080 super.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I highly doubt he has a 2080ti (one of the best cards out right now) a $1,000 card. The next step down will be a 2080 super, and series x will have the power of a 2080 super for a fraction of the cost and without the Windows OS overhead, and for a cheaper price we also get a cpu, ram, memory and controller all in the next gen console, all which is separate price on pc and more money on top of the graphics card. Its a damn good bargain.
If series X outperforms 2080 for 500stones, I will quit current gen pc and get NEXTGEN console instead.
But most likely it will never happen, cauz serie X will never match a 2080, anyway I bought another pc with 2060RTX! :P

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: Bladexdsl

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
If series X outperforms 2080 for 500stones, I will quit current gen pc and get NEXTGEN console instead.
You can look up specs right now. Although 12 teraflops from a Nvidia card and a AMD card probably means different things, it looks like series x will be roughly around 2080 super in performance.

New cards from Nvdia are releasing around the same time the new consoles come out but I highly doubt they will be that much better, and will be much more expensive guaranteed.

Nostalgia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can look up specs right now. Although 12 teraflops from a Nvidia card and a AMD card probably means different things, it looks like series x will be roughly around 2080 super in performance.

New cards from Nvdia are releasing around the same time the new consoles come out but I highly doubt they will be that much better, and will be much more expensive guaranteed.
the times
they are changing
for pc gamers

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's what MS says...let's wait until the system's out, the teardown have occurred and have more actual evidence to go off of that these new systems will supposedly DESTROY PC Gamer builds with A COMPUTER THAT WILL GET SMOKED BY NEWER TECHNOLOGY IN THE YEARS TO COME! OK THIS IS EPIC!

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That's what MS says...let's wait until the system's out, the teardown have occurred and have more actual evidence to go off of that these new systems will supposedly DESTROY PC Gamer builds with A COMPUTER THAT WILL GET SMOKED BY NEWER TECHNOLOGY IN THE YEARS TO COME! OK THIS IS EPIC!
That's why I was saying that teraflops might mean different things with Nvidia gpu to AMD gpu. It might be as useless as dynamic contrast ratios on TV. Different companies using different formulas to achieve higher numbers. It could just be pure marketing numbers.

But I want consoles to be more powerful or at least very comparable to a high end pc. My ego isn't based on what console or pc I have. I have no emotional attachment to be defensive of the thing I choose to own. I want powerful consoles so that exclusive titles can give me the best possible experience I can get, especially when those games will probably never come to pc.

On paper my pc is more powerful then both next gen consoles as I'm one of the few stupid people to own a 2080ti. And I don't want next gen consoles to suck just to make me feel better about my expensive purchase. Because in the end its the games that matter and getting the best possible experience out of them. I dont want to wish that my experience is hindered with exclusive titles just to make me feel better.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.