Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4saveeditor.1865/

Apperntly,someone manage to crack cyber gadget ps4 save editor

Last month the PS4 Save Wizard was first announced, followed by Code Freak Cyber Gadget's official PS4 Save Editor and the Xploder PS4 Cheats System and today @ VultraAID passed along some leaked source code for the PS4SaveEditor software that allows end-users to decrypt, modify then reencrypt PS4 Game Save files such as Final Fantasy XV.

Download: PS4SAVEEDITOR_Leaked_Source_By_Vultra;).rar (859.75 KB)

From MFC_WC, to quote: The software.. is just a client software which is needed to connect to their server. The actual app itself seems to be on server side, even when using your customized code, it needs to be uploaded to their servers to use.

From @VultraAID in the PSXHAX Shoutbox come some quick observations on PS4SaveEditor:

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Knew this was going to happen, happened quite quick though. stupid people trying to charge for homebrew

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Oh wow they use a CMS to serve this?
But this is just the client? Does that mean it will be fixed soon?

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how this is really a crack if everything is done server side.

Exactly, lol everyone who is like "Omg crack and leak" you won't be able to get keys or actually do stuff with this because almost everything is server sided. It was a simple .net decompresser.

Reactions: peteruk

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bummer seems like this will be "Only Time Will Tell" kinda of release maybe not as bad than waiting on a newer PS4 JB lol since we do have public leads/leaks
only game I'd like to cheat is FFXV mainly to start over in the story just to do the Aranea party glitch without dealing any exp/ap grinding

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell
D

Deleted User

Hope this is something everyone can use soon, I need to unfuck my FFX HD save, I'm underleveled at a boss and cant do anything about it; do not want to restart from the beginning.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xploder PS4 is our best bet for the meantime, still no new updates also :(
preorders are up but it's resigning only...so you will need to use combination of xploder (to resign to jp, if it's possible to region change) then use Cybergadget to cheat for games on the list then resign it back with xploder

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope this is something everyone can use soon, I need to unfuck my FFX HD save, I'm underleveled at a boss and cant do anything about it; do not want to restart from the beginning.
How did you manage to do that? Is the game hard? :wtf:

@aos10
Since "Save Final Fantasy XV" etc. have saved data size of 600 MB or more, it may take 2 to 30 minutes to apply the patch cord even under circumstances where it is not congested. Because the file size of PS4 game save data tends to be bigger than 3DS and PS3 save data, it would be greatly appreciated if you can understand in advance."
Damn, I didn't know save data was that big, actually I didn't ever see save data that big. Is the size of a PS1 game. :blink:

Also if this is a pc tool, how can it be called homebrew, is a pc software tool, unlike the "homebrew" that other consoles have that work only on that specified console. :unsure:

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
How did you manage to do that? Is the game hard? :wtf:

@aos10

Damn, I didn't know save data was that big, actually I didn't ever see save data that big. Is the size of a PS1 game. :blink:

Also if this is a pc tool, how can it be called homebrew, is a pc software tool, unlike the "homebrew" that other consoles have that work only on that specified console. :unsure:
FFXV save file is an exception, they even used a separate server only for FFXV saves, i tried it once and it took me 6 hours to upload the save then another 3 hours to download the edited save file because i have very slow.
I just finished the game recently and i only used the money (gil) cheat.
Maybe i will try to mess with the save more if i have time.

basara212

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so i dowloaded the file from this page but how exactly do i use it i am not realy good with pc stuff id preffer to use my ps' but i hate to always play legit so i want this hack thing but i didnt want to pay for it but can maybe someone try to explain it to me how to use it if it still works ???:yayps3::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::wacko::wacko::huh::huh:

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
so i dowloaded the file from this page but how exactly do i use it i am not realy good with pc stuff id preffer to use my ps' but i hate to always play legit so i want this hack thing but i didnt want to pay for it but can maybe someone try to explain it to me how to use it if it still works ???:yayps3::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::wacko::wacko::huh::huh:

This thread should be locked.

SW is not stupid. If they did this offline (all within the application), it will be cloned and released for free. So they do this on their server. The "app" is just a save uploader, the source code is useless. Stop asking already. If you want the code, since it's wrote with C# (.NET), just find a tool to decompile it. (Still useless tho.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over