Gaming CWCheats not working

jacqueline ferre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to use CWCheats in Final Fantasy VII that I downloaded from the PSN but no matter how long I hold down the select button it just doesn't work. The cheats are working fine with idscs games and other psp isogames. Any ideas?
I have a PSP-3000 with CFW6.60 PRO-B.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You should give it the location of cwcheatpops.prx with a 1 after it (just like GAME.TXT has the line for the normal cwcheat.prx file).

What's up is that POPS (playstation on PSP system) is a different system than normal PSP games/homebrew, so it has it's own entry in the plugins section (it's own text file) and some plugins have POPS versions.

jacqueline ferre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should give it the location of cwcheatpops.prx with a 1 after it (just like GAME.TXT has the line for the normal cwcheat.prx file).

What's up is that POPS (playstation on PSP system) is a different system than normal PSP games/homebrew, so it has it's own entry in the plugins section (it's own text file) and some plugins have POPS versions.
it didn't worked. I edit the pops.txt but it just doesn't work. Are you sure that I don't need a cwcheatpops.prx in the cw cheat folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone