Homebrew Custom themes - No audio preview on Anemone

placebo_yue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi there. I've been making a bunch of themes lately, everything works smooth and nicely, so i don't really have a problem here.
Thing is, my themes don't have audio preview on Anemone, which i suppose could bother someone that downloads them from themeplaza, and i'd like to avoid that.
I know you can install the theme with no BGM and that it's not really a big deal. But i need to know why my audios are not previewing.

i'll link you to my themeplaza user so you can check my themes (there's 3 approved and 2 waiting approval, the last two are Sonic R and Megaman Legends themed, in case you care)
https://themeplaza.eu/profile/placebo_yue

I use BCSTM files for audio (not OGG), converted with Looping Audio Converter 1.3
(i also tried BRSTM2BCSTM but it gave mixed AKA glitchy results, and as far as i remember, no preview either)

is it an option i should check on Usagi? like "enable audio preview:on" ?
or is it something about formats and compression?
I tried creating an OGG along the BCSTM, dropping it onto the theme folder, but nothing happened. I'm not finding any threads of people with this issue, if there are feel free to redirect me to those and close mine.

thanks

LicensedIdiot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem as well. But to the best of my knowledge from looking it up (and switching around audio files from other themes) there isn't a rhyme or reason I could find for that happening so if you know the bgm works on your 3ds I would just say bgm in description.

Pirachou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that this is the only post on the internet that talks about this problem, because I've yet to find any kind of answer it.
I really want to post some custom themes, but not without a proper preview, hopefully.
Surely there's at least someone that has an answer...right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple