Results are only viewable after voting.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys!! since a place to share FBI custom themes is not exist yet, i decide to create one myself.
The purpose of this thread is to share FBI custom themes, so please don't be shy and share your theme!
Share away!! :D :D :D

preview Triforce III o.png
preview Bravely Default 1.png

DOWNLOAD
Custom themes by TiredKorok
Power puff girls by DrGreed
Pikachu DrGreed
Galaxy by Zekamon

Things what you need to create custom themes
1. Read the tutorial and Grab the necesarry files in here
2. FBI theme previewer
3. An image/picture editor app, such as photoshop, corel draw, paint etc

How to install and change between themes
how to install
(without "" ofcourse)
1. In your sdcard create a folder and name it "fbi"
2. Inside fbi folder create another folder and name it "theme" (it should be like this "sdcard:\fbi\theme"
3. Copy all of the theme files to "theme" folder that you just created
4. Launch FBI in 3ds and voila the theme will be applied automatically
if it doesnt work make sure that the files are inside "theme" folder NOT IN ANOTHER FOLDER "sdcard:\fbi\theme\theme - monster hunter", FBI won't read the theme this way

Change between themes
(we need to do this manually unless FBI have feature to change themes)
1. Copy all of your theme inside fbi folder
2. Launch FBI and go to fbi folder
3. Everytime you want to change theme, rename the folder of your theme to "theme" (ex: FBI theme - Monster Hunter rename it to theme) Yes, you can use FBI to rename your folder
4. Close FBI and re-launch it (it should be different theme now)

Attachments

• preview charizard x 1.png
    preview charizard x 1.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,803
Last edited by miraclaime,

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...i was going to post my theme but then i saw your BD one, now i'm not even gonna bother lol

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too much fucking ads, I can't even get to the download :whip:

Your themes look incredible. But if I can't download them, what's the fucking point? :angry:

Edit:
1 Adblocker + 5 pop-ups = 1 theme

Last edited by Zidapi,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we already had a thread for this but ok
Well it's whatever, this thread is far better and informative. Miraclaime is a well known theme creator, it's great to see themes made for FBI too! He's basically reviving FBI themes by making it known again. I sure didn't know about FBI themes at all until now, and I've been a long time follower of the 3DS scene.
Good work, Miraclaime! I absolutely love what you've done here!

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Too much fucking ads, I can't even get to the download :whip:

Your themes look incredible. But if I can't download them, what's the fucking point? :angry:

Edit:
1 Adblocker + 5 pop-ups = 1 theme
This is the first time i got complain like this and im sorry, i've been using usercloud for a while now and never had problem with ads, well sure is they have ads in there but as long as you don't click it its no problem at all, basically just click download. I can't rearrange a direct upload from gbatemp this is the main reason im using usercloud and my account is in there (in usercloud i mean), and i can't use mega either.

we already had a thread for this but ok
Not sure which is the thread you have in mind, but i couldnt find any before creating this

Well it's whatever, this thread is far better and informative. Miraclaime is a well known theme creator, it's great to see themes made for FBI too! He's basically reviving FBI themes by making it known again. I sure didn't know about FBI themes at all until now, and I've been a long time follower of the 3DS scene.
Good work, Miraclaime! I absolutely love what you've done here!
Thank you for your positive response man :grog:

Last edited by miraclaime, , Reason: stvpd emot

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually able to download these themes just fine, and I'm using Ublock Origin. There were no popups at all, just clean downloading.

Thanks again for the themes, Miraclaime!

Last edited by MattKimura,

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet onion chutney.... one of the popups turned out to be an advertisement for an NSFW site... nothing against NSFW, so long as it isn't nightmare fuel, but what would happen if these popups ensued moments before family walked into someone's room?

Not trying to be a magnificent ***, but I think you're better off re-uploading these to a site like MEGA, Mira...

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the first time i got complain like this and im sorry, i've been using usercloud for a while now and never had problem with ads
The first few attempts to select the download button, spawn pop-ups, then the confirm download button does the same. It's pretty standard behaviour for file hosting websites these days.

You could always use GBAtemp's official long time file hoster filetrip.net, it even allows you to post screenshots and such.

Unlike @NANASHI89, I don't have to worry about people walking in randomly. Unless/until @Steveice10 programs a theme selector I'm only going to be downloading 1 or 2 themes every so often. So it's fine, just a pain in the ass.

I got the MH and Zelda themes, which should keep me happy until your next amazing release!

I'm actually able to download these themes just fine, and I'm using Ublock Origin. There were no popups at all, just clean downloading
To be fair, I'm doing my downloading on my iPhone. So I'm pretty limited as far as Adblockers go, I doubt I'd have any issues if I was on my PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: