Homebrew Custom Theme Request (Fire Emblem)

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a custom 3ds theme for me using this picture I'm providing? I keep trying to and I can't figure it out. I want the entire picture to fit across both the top and bottom screens. I'm such a noob at making themes and I can't get this right. It keeps looking off by a few millimeters and doesn't match up. If the folders could have the Fire Emblem symbol and there doesn't have to be any bgm music, I don't care about that, as long as this picture is on it and the folders have the logo.

Edit: the picture i want to use is not safe for work/public so PM if you're still willing to help and I will send the pic.

Last edited by Robert McCoy,
Reactions: Brunho and Faru

Faru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real talk: This man had the BALLS to come out here and ask for help on this!

I think someone deserves a round of applause.

Reactions: Brunho

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so sorry that I did this lol. I honestly thought it would be in like file looking clip with no thumbnail. I was sleep deprived and getting frustrated with making the theme.

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am so sorry that I did this lol. I honestly thought it would be in like file looking clip with no thumbnail. I was sleep deprived and getting frustrated with making the theme.

It´s fine. I think it wouldn´t appear if you had put it inside a .rar and then attached, but the NSFW warning is always good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi