Tutorial Custom Switch Boot Logo

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It replaces the switch logo. I want to replace the nintendo one too. I think sept does that in atmo and idk in sxos...
its cool but there is an easier way of doing this without the need for extra downloads. I was thinking this would replace both nintendo screens. Here is the other guide
https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-boot-logo-for-switch.569031/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its cool but there is an easier way of doing this without the need for extra downloads. I was thinking this would replace both nintendo screens. Here is the other guide
The link to download the music for boot logo was new to me. It's sick but the music cuts off after like 4 seconds for a second and then starts again. I just cut the music file to 3 seconds

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The link to download the music for boot logo was new to me. It's sick but the music cuts off after like 4 seconds for a second and then starts again. I just cut the music file to 3 seconds

Did you watch the video? It's the same thing. It displays the Nintendo logo then the custom logo.

I admit the tutorial got a bit convoluted. I wrote it just for the boot logo. Then I found an easier way and put that in, then I found the sound and custom theme logos so I put that in.. I intend to rewrite it and add all three. I reached out to the authors for permission to link to their work and I am waiting for a response. Then I can make a single download. Otherwise ill leave their links as is customary. Then I need a moderator to change the name. It's not the boot logo anymore. That and life got in the way as usual. Are you on Atmo or SXOS? There is a tutorial to change the Nintendo logo on atmo I think. i'll look.

Another boot logo editor. Its not the switch one. Might be the nintendo one. IDK Check it out and let me know EDIT: Turns out its a hekate boot logo generator
https://github.com/KranKRival/EX-BootLogo-Nintendo-Switch-Bootlogo-Converter

There's this,,
https://github.com/HookedBehemoth/sys-tune

You could set this up for background music. but it keeps playing even after you start a game......

Last edited by mikefor20,

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you watch the video? It's the same thing. It displays the Nintendo logo then the custom logo.

I admit the tutorial got a bit convoluted. I wrote it just for the boot logo. Then I found an easier way and put that in, then I found the sound and custom theme logos so I put that in.. I intend to rewrite it and add all three. I reached out to the authors for permission to link to their work and I am waiting for a response. Then I can make a single download. Otherwise ill leave their links as is customary. Then I need a moderator to change the name. It's not the boot logo anymore. That and life got in the way as usual. Are you on Atmo or SXOS? There is a tutorial to change the Nintendo logo on atmo I think. i'll look.

Another boot logo editor. Its not the switch one. Might be the nintendo one. IDK Check it out and let me know EDIT: Turns out its a hekate boot logo generator
https://github.com/KranKRival/EX-BootLogo-Nintendo-Switch-Bootlogo-Converter

There's this,,
https://github.com/HookedBehemoth/sys-tune

You could set this up for background music. but it keeps playing even after you start a game......
I have both but mainly play on my sx core switch. I never noticed there was 2 logos until now. I always thought it was 1. I mainly wanted just the custom logo and to get rid of the Nintendo logo just to save time on booting up.

The result is the same thing in the link i wrote but the process is much easier in that link without needing python

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link you posted is just a bunch of premade logos i think. The tutorial i wrote makes your own. There is a link in one of quotes in the tutoral. Simpler install. I gotta redo that tutorial.

Reactions: LyuboA
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Lol AHS is getting funny two dudes and two girls get pregnant
    Gift
  • Toastee_ @ Toastee_:
    Whats AHS?
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    What are you supposed to do when you have a thousand dollar piece of hardware that won't work because the API the manufacturer provided doesn't want to work?
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Ebay
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Oh great.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It's a Linux bug.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Well a bug with their Linux drivers or something.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It captures 2x the amount of packets on Windows 10 in a freaking VM where USB access is slower/more latent.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    what is this piece of hardware @gudenau
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Beagle 480
    Gift
  • T-hug @ T-hug:
    Dune 2021 1080p HDRip X264 AC3-EVO
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Dune? Reminds me of seeing my ex naked
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Oh yeah Dune movie is out, watching it later
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Here is hoping 2022 is a good year for DC cinematic universe
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Honestly don't really know what Dune is.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Anyone here know much about Jetbrains InteliJ Idea?
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Oh, T-hug was here :blink:
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or something when someone tags you in chat? :ninja:
    Gift
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Post it in the v8 feedback thread
    Gift
  • Gift
  • OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983:
    Post what sorry? I'm guessing we were talking about this ages ago, but I haven't been on GBATemp in almost a year so my memory is failing me :-/
    Gift
    feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!
    Gift
    Umm...I think you might have the wrong person, since that may as well have been written in Chinese. I have nothing to do with the management of this site, nor have I ever been involved. I'm just a member, and hardly even qualify as that...like I said my last post was almost a year ago lol
    Gift
    Lol no, Sonic Angel Knight had an idea, best would be to post it in that thread haha
    Gift
    Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...
    Gift
    OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983: Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...