Custom Singing Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by micric100, Aug 11, 2009.

Aug 11, 2009

Custom Singing Games by micric100 at 6:54 PM (601 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. micric100
    OP

Member micric100 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I think this might have been posted before but you can create a singing game with any songs you want by extracting the contents of the iso of any Disney Sing it game and then choose the songs you want to put in. There's detailed instructions on how to do this in this forum: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_estudio-pro...sing-it_1146643

I want to know if anyone on this forum have tried this yet, or have gotten it to work. I followed the instructions, but my spanish isn't good and the translator doesn't help too much either, especially trying to read a thread of 57 pages.

I've managed to get everything i need to do this, and set everything up. I modified the content.xml, and changed the ultrastar songs to right format using US2new. I then replaced the files in the iso using wiiscrubber, but when I try to run it by dvd or usb loader, it always just displays a black screen. Also, I tried using a different iso of the Sing it game because I thought that maybe that would work, but on this new iso, wiiscrubber doesn't let me replace files. Any help would be appreciated