Custom Robo Arena

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jumpman17, Jul 11, 2007.

Jul 11, 2007

Custom Robo Arena by jumpman17 at 6:48 PM (1,134 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. jumpman17
    OP

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Okay, I'm stuck. I'm at the part where I have to find 3 people and beat them so the old guy from the mountain will teach me Soulboost. I found and beat the girl at the police station. I found one guy at the diorama store but can't beat him because I don't know how to do combos. And then I found the other guy by the sea and then he ran off. So my questions are:

1) How do I do combos? I need at least a 160 combo.
    2) Where did the guy by the sea run off too? He said something about a tall building.

2. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    GameFAQs.

And I believe the one guy was hiding in a bathroom, the other behind a bush, and the other behind a tower/sculpture, it was months ago since I beat it.

3. jumpman17
    OP

United States
    Unfortunatly, GameFAQs doesn't have any complete FAQs or even any that are up to where I am.

4. Knab

Member Knab GBAtemp Fan

United States

combos just involve varying your attacks like if you attack with a gun first, switch to the bomb and attack, switch again and so on( or atleast thats how i noticed it, i could be wrong)

you know that tall tower thing by the police station right in the dead center of that area hes behind that so you cant see him

5. jesterscourt

United States
    You know, I was going to type "that's bullshit" and then I realized that instead of being an asshole, I could actually point it out. It's not a regular FAQ, you need to go to the game's board itself, and there should be a sticky telling you where you have to go and what you have to do for damn near anything, I was stuck on one part and it helped me out.

Without further adieu:
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=34474570

Sorry about that. Honestly, it's just probably my aggression coming out for going to the NoA boards and seeing 3 million threads asking IS THIS GAME GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LOLZ when they could simply Metacritic it, and get like 30 reviews all at once, in one sentence summaries, or when they ask how to do whatever, not realizing there are three other posts in the same page, not recognizing what the search function is, or that GameFAQs will answer 95% of any quest based completion question within a few days of any game's release.

But I hope that link helps. Some of the stuff to unlock after you beat the game is rough going through. Let me know how it goes.

6. jumpman17
    OP

United States
    Ah, thank you. I didn't think to check the forums.

7. jesterscourt

United States
    No problem.

Wow, I helped someone? ::checks pulse::

8. Boldy

Newcomer Boldy Member

United Kingdom
    If your still stuck on combos, you usually need to down the other robo. I found using a satellite pod along with a direct bomb and a powerful gun works wonders. Stick all the pods up one area, let them down the other robo, use your bomb followed by your gun. Should rack up 180+ quite easily as long as you score all your hits.

GL.

9. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    the homo (took me forever too) is right behind the mondo clock tower thing, just push A, while coming torwards the tower from behind it and u should find him.

My combos usually are the afterburner gun plus X then L!