1. AFK797

AFK797 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    "If you still need help with this I believe you need to change nincfg.Config &= ~(NIN_CFG_USB); on line 93 to nincfg.Config |= (NIN_CFG_USB)"

Thanks, I gave up after a while though lol. I might try again if someone manages to get getmybanner working again.

2. flame6753

flame6753 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys! I've been following this thread for a while, I'm at a complete loss ass to where to find any version of devkitpro. I feel like the instructions in the OP are clear but devkit has been getting me stuck for the past few days. sourceforge comes up empty with no files on the project's page, and github only has an updated version.

3. fatherjack

fatherjack GBAtemp Fan

United States
  4. Shadas

Shadas Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    It is a pity that its problem to co pile source files of nintendo forwarders with latesz versions of devkitpro.I have dpwnloaded some old ones but i still get errors.☹

I tried some wads for vwii but when i load them from vwii menu the nintendont start booting game but immediatly exit to menu.

So where i must place iso if i downloaded wad file from this collection ? (for Nfs carbon for example?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendont, Channels, Custom