Geezuzkhrist119

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i been looking for some custom n64 wads and i came to 2 conclusions, they r well hidden or its not possible

i seen snes and nes custom injects but no n64 injects

is there even any out there/

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
so what r my odds of finding a custom goldeneye, perfect dark or conkers bad hair day wad?

Rather small because Rare games can not be injected ATM. I´ve done many injects(NES, SNES, GENESIS, N64, PCE, PCE-CD and NEOGEO) but some games are not possible to do for now.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Custom injects I have.

Super Smash Bros.
Aero Gauge
Blue Brothers 2000
Bomberman Hero
Bottom of the 9th
Duke Nukem 64
Extreme-G
International Superstar Soccer 98
Pilotwings 64
Rampage World Tour
Quest 64

Some work well, some (like Extreme G) are slowwwwww.

I doubt goldeneye or PD could ever be injected.

Wait for Wii64.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
there's no point in injecting nes,snes,genesis or turbografx games because there are emulators for these that work pretty much flawlessly and a few other advantages to them is you can use cheats, they don't take up block space on the wii, you can use the wiimote and nunchuck(as opposed to vc you have to have a classic controller or a gamecube controller), the only time you should be installing wads is if it's for n64, wiiware or another vc game that can't be emulated normally. check out this site for a list of emulators for the wii http://wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_homebrew_emulators

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
i wish the guys that do the wii64 would hurry up with the updates

I highly doubt wii64 will ever run at a decent enough speed for gameplay since the wii is running a 729Mhz power PC processor you need more processing power to get decent speeds on any n64 emulator.....for example is there an n64 emulator capable of running on a a mac G3 or G4 at full speeds? I doubt it and plus the G4's are faster than 729mhz, so if a g4 can't run it correctly then the wii won't be able to...unless they completely code a new emualtor based on the wii tech specs that is made specifically for the wii and not some port of another emulator. It would be easier to figure out the coding of n64 wads and figure out how to fully create custom wads capable of injection and being used with any rom.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii said:
PSP is 333mhz and currently runs N64 at a half decent speed.

I have full faith that Wii64 will be able to handle N64 one way or another.

yes but at what resolution is the psp running?? a quarter of what the wii will need to run at? if they can get it running natively like the built in one runs the vc games then yes but until then I don't see it happening.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just put McDonald's on it so they have motivation +1