Hacking Custom health image of DVD GAME

lucajucan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who can help me? for now I could just change the icon of the Home that it is very easy. But I can not find the screen health. breaking all the games I have noticed that the folders are put into each game differently, but there is one thing common: a great ROOT folder with a file opening.bnr, and I think right there is the solution.

Opening.bnr opening with a hex editor I see that in the first row is the name of the game written in different languages, then everything becomes incomprehensible.

Who knows more than I ask him to contact me or even those who only want to give me some help.

Thanks

(sorry for the language but use a translator, I am Italian)

EDIT : this Health screen
immagine1111ym7.jpg

Excuse me THAT IS THE WRIST STRAP WARNING SCREEN NOT THE HEALTH SCREEN

lucajucan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT : I found this on wiibrew and it is like I am, opening.bnr is the first file to be executed ...
I extract it with u8pack

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Uh.. Yeah. Never trust translators... I can't figure out what you're saying. What I understood is that you're changing the banner that shows up on the disc channel when a game is insterted, is that correct? What are you talking about health screens then? As far as I know, they've got nothing to do with each other...

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Are you looking for the warning screen that comes when some games are started? If so, the opening.bnr has nothing to do with it. Opening.bnr is used in the disc channel

lucajucan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
roku93 said:
Uh.. Yeah. Never trust translators... I can't figure out what you're saying. What I understood is that you're changing the banner that shows up on the disc channel when a game is insterted, is that correct? What are you talking about health screens then? As far as I know, they've got nothing to do with each other...

no i speak about the health screen
[url=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=immagine1111ym7.jpg]http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=immagine1111ym7.jpg[/url]

you write it for me please?

Posts merged

QUOTE(roku93 @ Feb 19 2009, 06:17 PM) Are you looking for the warning screen that comes when some games are started? If so, the opening.bnr has nothing to do with it. Opening.bnr is used in the disc channel

infact and this [url=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=immagine1111ym7.jpg]http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=immagine1111ym7.jpg[/url] ???

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, those aren't in the opening.bnr. I can't say for sure where they are, maybe someone wiser than me could lighten things up? Also, there's no reason to post same image three times in the same thread in a row.

And what am I supposed to write to you? Goddamn I hate those translators..
biggrin.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Why would you even want to touch that? It stays on the screen like few seconds and isn't as cool as custom system menu...

But you could always try the demodulator. I believe the latest one is "Demodulator 6530SE Legacy".

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Upgrade to softmii and forget about that wrist strap screen..
biggrin.gif

If you really want to change it, you're going to have to find it yourself.

twofive

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 it's on the Data partition. It's a Bink movie (*.bik) which can be easily edited via the Bink tools suite.

I don't know the exact name but using this you can change all movies in RRR1 entirely.

The wrist strap screen with Nunchuk picture is a .tpl - dunno why they put the first one into a *.bik, it isn't animated.

Can't tell about other games, but RRR1 can be easily edited that way.

Oh, and: I weren't able to insert the new *.bik using Trucha Signer. Using Wii Scrubber it worked perfectly.

Have fun customizing ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it