Homebrew Custom hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_NEW-9-2-0-20-USA.bin

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a custom version of yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia to load gateway directly from sysNAND. My question is since I edited the payload file to launch gw3d.3dsx. I would like a second payload on the sd that launches the regular homebrew launcher using the original yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia. How can I achieve 2 separate payloads on the sd at the same time. Currently if I want to load the homebrew launcher I have to rename smea's boot.3dsx to gw3d.3dsx to launch it? Sorry if my explanation of what I am trying to accomplish is confusing.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a custom version of yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia to load gateway directly from sysNAND. My question is since I edited the payload file to launch gw3d.3dsx. I would like a second payload on the sd that launches the regular homebrew launcher using the original yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia. How can I achieve 2 separate payloads on the sd at the same time. Currently if I want to load the homebrew launcher I have to rename smea's boot.3dsx to gw3d.3dsx to launch it? Sorry if my explanation of what I am trying to accomplish is confusing.
Why not just use CTRbootmanager instead of a modified payload?

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to launch directly from a cia installed on sysnand. 1 cia to launch gateway mode gw3d.3dsx and 1 cia to launch hombrew launcher/loader boot.3dsx. I would really like to do this without having to perform any additional functions. Just launch cia and end up in either gateway or homebrew launcher/loader. I did play around with ctrbootmanager but I may as well just launch gateway from homebrew launcher/loader if it is not possible to have 2 cias that point to different payloads. I would like to get my custom gateway cia to point to gwlauncherloader_otherapp_payload_new-9-2-0-20-usa and hblauncher_loader cia to point to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_new-9-2-0-20-usa.

Last edited by stl25,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to launch directly from a cia installed on sysnand. 1 cia to launch gateway mode gw3d.3dsx and 1 cia to launch hombrew launcher/loader boot.3dsx. I would really like to do this without having to perform any additional functions. Just launch cia and end up in either gateway or homebrew launcher/loader. I did play around with ctrbootmanager but I may as well just launch gateway from homebrew launcher/loader if it is not possible to have 2 cias that point to different payloads.
But you can boot Gateway mode by holding L instantly?

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in a arm9loaderhax environment. Is this still possible? If so I really don't have a clue how to use ctrbootmanager as I tried to set a default entry and a second entry to overide when pressing L.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes set the timeout to 0 and Default Gateway or just rename GW.3dsx and name it boot.3dsx and use homemenuhax.

My bad I didn't let you know I am in A9LH.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in a arm9loaderhax environment. Is this still possible? If so I really don't have a clue how to use ctrbootmanager as I tried to set a default entry and a second entry to overide when pressing L.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My bad I didn't let you know I am in A9LH.
Use this https://github.com/hartmannaf/BootCtr9

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I switched to A9LH I used to use this. I currently boot to AuReiNand emuNAND on 10.6.0-31U just powering on. I press L to get to sysNAND 9.0 firmlaunch where I launch my Gateway cia. arm9loaderhax cannot load .3dsx files directly I thought.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I switched to A9LH I used to use this. I currently boot to AuReiNand emuNAND on 10.6.0-31U just powering on. I press L to get to sysNAND 9.0 firmlaunch where I launch my Gateway cia. arm9loaderhax cannot load .3dsx files directly I thought.
This is why im not using arm9loaderhax atm even though I had set it up previously.

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 cias with uniqueids ready I just can't figure out how to compile yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia to point to a different named payload on sd. Both payloads would be the same except 1 cia would recognize boot.3dsx and 1 cia would recognize gw3d.3dsx. I am sure it is doable, I just don't know what to edit to enable the custom cia I created to point to a custom payload. Sounds easy, and I tried to compile a custom cia that would download the payload and save it to sd as gwlauncherloader_otherapp_payload_new-9-2-0-20-usa.bin

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His Gateway launcher is fine. I want a second launcher to launch homebrew menu. The problem is to boot each directly I would need 2 different payloads on SD. I want to be able to launch each independent of each other. No loading homebrew launcher to load gateway. Load gateway directly with one cia and load homebrew launcher directly with another cia. The problem is both cia currently need to access the hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_new-9-2-0-20-usa.bin

Last edited by stl25,

stl25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using hbl launcher for HBL and Cubic Ninja .cia for GW

I take it CN has a different payload than hbl. If so I could do it this way. I was just being picky about speed.

I am using hbl launcher for HBL and Cubic Ninja .cia for GW

How are you doing it exactly. If I launch HBL or CN they both launch gateway for me.

Edit: I got it the payload for CN is on the cart. I'm a idiot. Guess I can't get away from using CN if I want to use a custom yellows8 hblauncher_loader.cia to load gateway. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by stl25,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.