Reactions: AbdallahTerro

DXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@AbdallahTerro:

Alright, I'm back! It turns out that all I needed to solve this little problem of mine was a new SDHC card with a higher capacity of 8GB( as opposed to the regular 2GB SD card I was using previously )in conjunction with unzipping the RAR files straight off of my desktop, rather than trying to build the folder structure myself( which is obviously why it was failing ).

With this correct folder structure and extra space put to use, both Mario Kart Arcade GP and Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 are working beautifully.

Many kind thanks for all of your attentiveness to this problem.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
At real loss here. Got Mario Kart GP 2 work a few months ago but now it stays at a green svreen. Then got windwaker to also and still works. Now trying double dash (PAL) to load from channel but it doesnt work. The game ID when made with discex is different to the channel ID, is that the problem?

Cant remember what steps took to make windwaker to work, can someone elighten please how to make any gc games work from channel?

eidt: clean iso's

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Mario Kart GP2 needs quadforce as mios and the game files should be on SD
for gamecube diosmios (latest rev is 2.6) should be installed in mios slot and games on USB.

Some channels are old (not compatible with latest diosmios) I have tutorials on first page on how to update the channels.
Here are the latest v30 custom sound channels for most wanted games: http://www.mediafire.com/?432mdvmi8dkr4

If you need any help please let me know

:)

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
MKGP2 is on sdcard so as wind waker not usb if it makes a difference when they worked. Is it worth installing diosmios again? and how to select mios slot?

edit: updatd to 2.6 now it says error loading version, please update loader for MKGP2

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
will try again but why isnt doube dash working? can give instructions for that please
Double Dash is a gamecube game, you need to have DiosMios 2.6 wad installed and the game in usb:\games folder
you can use DiscEx ir DM Toolbox to make sure the game is in the correct format.
P.S. you cannot play Mario kart GP games and GameCube games at the same time unless you use some neek voodoo magic. all the voodoo is explained in details in my previous link.

So just install DM and use the doubleDash wad found here:http://www.mediafire.com/?432mdvmi8dkr4
if you get any problems, let me know

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed diosmios 2.6 lite yesterday, game is in sd:\games folder where windwaker is and it works, made with discex

used the channel from mediafire but get an error. Using PAL game if it maes a difference?

33l1c7q.png

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Got into the menu but doesn't have a settings menu where it can be changed to dml. Able to change boot method to old. When loading it like that it still doest work. Incorrect config version

OK say wanted to start from scratch, what needs to be done?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Got into the menu but doesn't have a settings menu where it can be changed to dml. Able to change boot method to old. When loading it like that it still doest work. Incorrect config version

OK say wanted to start from scratch, what needs to be done?
This is what you need when choosing "OLD": http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jm1pv8ofz54gapi
Give it a try

@Fix94 seems like DM-Booter doesn't support DML 1.5+ or 2+

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Had the wad you just linked installed. Now cant load even with mios dios booter which worked although not from channel. When try to uninstall that wad it gives error 1017. How to uninstall this?

tungvo

vewlix
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im getting crackling sound in Mario Kart GP 1 and 2 using sneek, sneek+di, uneek+di... I tried all the methods in the tutorial...Using the the real nand it runs fine without the crackling sound...Has anyone experience this?.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1