AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I've done the icons already, just waiting for the dols :) I'll preview the icons next
w2dpcj.jpg

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Yes indeed :)

ready for testing, let me know if you need any adjustments (the channels are 3.8mb each because of sound tracks, I can make smaller versions with just few seconds of sound if needed):
GP1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j8tk9k0cicmw509
GP2: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5ohip4mdf1d437s

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@Fix94 just tested rev21
copy is slow and when not enough space is present we don't get any warnings or error messages.
don't you think it would be nicer to prompt for not enough space or something.

Another thing, is the usb to sd copy process in wiiflow, gx, cfg faster than dm-booter?
Thanks again for the great work :)

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't tell me about kids ;)
Got lucky, they left the room. I put both wads on. The one for the first game didn't appear because I already have fix's channel for that one. The second one appeared and works. Both channels bring me to the select game screen, so once I change the id number of the games I assume that it will instead just boot the game.

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it didn't appear because the 2 channels have the same ID :) i forgot to change it
just change one ID with showmiiwads or customiizemii and they'll both appear just fine, my bad ;)

the actually have different IDs!
UGP1 and UGP2

what ID is Fix94 using?
oops i reused his again

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it didn't appear because the 2 channels have the same ID :) i forgot to change it
just change one ID with showmiiwads or customiizemii and they'll both appear just fine, my bad ;)

UGP1 and UGP2

what ID is Fix94 using?
oops i reused his again
they both work, thanks a lot!!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country

UGP1 and UGP2

what ID is Fix94 using?

you should stick with the original ID's

ZGP1
ZGP2

I take it the .dols work fine then?

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They both work fine. I just have to change the id of the games on my end to get them to boot all the way. They both bring me to the dml booter menu, and from there I can just pick the game.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='FIX94']: alongside the copying feature which has been added, would it be possible to add a function which deletes games from SD either whilst browsing or before copying games from HDD. Don't forget the prompts! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D