Question Custom forum theme

rtur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello,

I'm struggling with the color scheme / layout of the forums. I get completely lost with quotes, signatures, where to hit quote, which post am I actually quoting (the one above or below), etc.

That is highly personal, I'm not shitting on the forum itself. However, is there any built-in ways to customize the colors of the forum? I couldn't find anything in the settings.

Cheers,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,

I'm struggling with the color scheme / layout of the forums. I get completely lost with quotes, signatures, where to hit quote, which post am I actually quoting (the one above or below), etc.

That is highly personal, I'm not shitting on the forum itself. However, is there any built-in ways to customize the colors of the forum? I couldn't find anything in the settings.

Cheers,
You have night mode or regular mode.

Reactions: rtur

rtur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh thank god. I just couldn't find it. I also disabled signature, ahh. I can browser the forum in peace now.

Cheers very much!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hello,

Cheers,
You can change to the dark theme (preferred by many, including me)
Just click the link on the bottom left that says "Tempstyle"

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Coto @ Coto: the best way to cope with life is to get a life