Custom deck of cards (or other items) via slickdeals.net .99 cents and free shipping!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TLSS_N, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TLSS_N
    OP

TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

Aug 16, 2010
    United States
    Back in the south~
    I saw this on slickdeals, thought I would share it!

Link

I see only one downside, and that is you can only use one image. :/ cards are not the only option for this, you can get a mousepad, or a few other things! Again, check the link for more details. If the code it dead, check back on the link in a bit, usually others find more codes for stuff like this.

If anyone wants to upload what pictures they used, then go ahead and share, I got me some azucat love :P

low / high resolution

2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    There's actually a 54 card deck creator for cheap as hell (deal or not, dunno if it applies to THAT item)...curious what the quality is like.
    The site has reviews all over the board. I either see a really good review, or really horrendous...but considering how cheap it is i'll probably give it a shot for shits 'n giggles anyway.

3. TLSS_N
    OP

TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

Aug 16, 2010
    United States
    Back in the south~
    Well, paying through paypal we have at least a small amount of security if we get screwed over. But, for a dollar.... I really could care less. As for the mulicard creator, I would doubt it, because the link is directed to the 99 cent section.

Generally, if a site is green on web of trust, I find that you can trust the site to be at least legit, but as for reviews, that is a different matter.

edit: checked out the multi card creator. It doesn't work with the code :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice