Custom deck of cards (or other items) via slickdeals.net .99 cents and free shipping!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TLSS_N, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TLSS_N
    OP

Member TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

United States
    I saw this on slickdeals, thought I would share it!

Link

I see only one downside, and that is you can only use one image. :/ cards are not the only option for this, you can get a mousepad, or a few other things! Again, check the link for more details. If the code it dead, check back on the link in a bit, usually others find more codes for stuff like this.

If anyone wants to upload what pictures they used, then go ahead and share, I got me some azucat love :P

low / high resolution

2. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    There's actually a 54 card deck creator for cheap as hell (deal or not, dunno if it applies to THAT item)...curious what the quality is like.
    The site has reviews all over the board. I either see a really good review, or really horrendous...but considering how cheap it is i'll probably give it a shot for shits 'n giggles anyway.

3. TLSS_N
    OP

Member TLSS_N Who is John Galt?

United States
    Well, paying through paypal we have at least a small amount of security if we get screwed over. But, for a dollar.... I really could care less. As for the mulicard creator, I would doubt it, because the link is directed to the 99 cent section.

Generally, if a site is green on web of trust, I find that you can trust the site to be at least legit, but as for reviews, that is a different matter.

edit: checked out the multi card creator. It doesn't work with the code :/