Valyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resources:
Since this is a field that's opening up bit by bit daily, I thought a thread for sharing custom badges was in order.

GTYB is here, rejoice!

Let's start:
Undertale Badge Set by me - DOWNLOAD

Transformers Insignia Set
by me - DOWNLOAD

Iji Badge Set by me - DOWNLOAD

Valyou's Grab Bag #1 by me - DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Valyou,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Whoops! Terribly sorry, I managed to forget to add download links! Adding them now.
ok thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok thanks :)
@Valyou since i can't manage to create custom badges can you make a pokemon set too? (only if you want.) (not the entire pokedex) (just the legendary, mithical, and pikachu) (if you accept you can took al the time you want i do not constrict to do it now)

Last edited by Deleted member 373223,
Reactions: ZoNtendo

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
since i can't manage to create custom badges can you make a pokemon set too? (only if you want.) (not the entire pokedex) (just the legendary, mithical, and pikachu) (if you accept you can took al the time you want i do not constrict to do it now) (and cab you inject them in my badgedata since i cn't manage to inject badges?)
EDIT: (or upload an edited badgedata.dat and a badgemngfile.dat since i only manage to merge them'all and is easier to merge them.)

Attachments

• 000014d1.rar
    131.9 KB · Views: 370
Last edited by Deleted member 373223,
Reactions: AutumnWolf

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a collection I though others would enjoy. It is the whole party from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, from Paper Mario himself to all his partners. I think they came out fairly well, if you have any issues just message me and I'll try and fit it.

Additionally I included a few other test badges I made including Nausicaa, Iwata, Project M Logo, and The Lost achievement from the Binding of Isaac. I hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• Paper Mario.zip
    78.8 KB · Views: 502
  • Etc.zip
    49.6 KB · Views: 443
Reactions: AutumnWolf

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Valyou Hopefully before this kicks off, I was hoping you could add to the first post to have people save their badges with the transparency color as magenta (red 255, green 0, blue 255). This would be a good habit to get in, and will make everyone's life easier when importing folders in the new version I released.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
@Valyou Hopefully before this kicks off, I was hoping you could add to the first post to have people save their badges with the transparency color as magenta (red 255, green 0, blue 255). This would be a good habit to get in, and will make everyone's life easier when importing folders in the new version I released.
can we make square in the new version?

Valyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done, updated the badge guide accordingly.

Reactions: froggestspirit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs