azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I read somewhere that custom acekard menu made by bliss can play music from the menu, thanks to the plugins, but when I downloaded that firmware, in plugins directory there was only textview.ak4 plugin, where do I download plugin that could play mp3 from that firmware ?

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gosh, reading thru Bliss' homepage, the custom firmware sounds awesome. I might have to get an Acekard after all. But I'd very much like to see some screenshots of said custom firmware first. Can you post some? Or point me towards existing ones?

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
It looks like normal firmware for acekard, but it can use 3in1 expansion to load gba games and with proper plugin (like mp3 plugin) you can click mp3 and ipod clone will launch, you click start button and everything goes into main menu in about 2 seconds (very usefull), his plugin can use skins for ipod clone too.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks! I thought there'd be buttons to launch GBA games, MP3s and whatever else you had plugins for. Even better if it's simply a matter of selecting a file to have it use the corresponding plugin automatically. Sounds great. I guess I'm gonna get an Acekard next month..

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I thought there'd be buttons to launch GBA games, MP3s and whatever else you had plugins for. Even better if it's simply a matter of selecting a file to have it use the corresponding plugin automatically. Sounds great. I guess I'm gonna get an Acekard next month..
It is a nice card, I highly recommend the acekard as well if the price doesn't bother you go ahead and pick one up. They are awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.