Hacking CURSE u NINTENDO!

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just my luck, the day nintendo receives my wii is the day this update comes out and they updated it! UGH! What do i do now? Any alternatives?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemongalaxy said:
dude theres nothing that bad about the update, just that you cant use the twilight hack, and freeloader, but no modchips are affected...so why are you so sad?
because before i sent my wii in i formatted it so there wasn't anything on there. Now with this new update im blocked from homebrew entirely since everything starts off with the tp hack.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
There is an alternative.. it's called BUYING your games.. don't know if you heard of it..
does it sound like im in the mood to laugh?
mad.gif

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JJBro1 said:
pokemongalaxy said:
dude theres nothing that bad about the update, just that you cant use the twilight hack, and freeloader, but no modchips are affected...so why are you so sad?
because before i sent my wii in i formatted it so there wasn't anything on there. Now with this new update im blocked from homebrew entirely since everything starts off with the tp hack.
Buy a modchip... or search the forums for info, Im sure theres another way...

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It never takes too long for people to find the loopholes and exploit them--or else you could go spend 40 bucks on a game to keep you busy until then, or--and this is going to sound crazy, but it could work--or maybe you could dust off your older game consoles and spend a little time with your DS if you have one.

If not, then you could always READ a book or something...have paitience, something will come along.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gizmo_gal said:
It never takes too long for people to find the loopholes and exploit them--or else you could go spend 40 bucks on a game to keep you busy until then, or--and this is going to sound crazy, but it could work--or maybe you could dust off your older game consoles and spend a little time with your DS if you have one.

If not, then you could always READ a book or something...have paitience, something will come along.
READ...?READ?READ?...................ok sure!

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If any of you would pay attention, bushing already has a way around, it's just not released.
There is no rush to release it, and I doubt many of you NEED to have homebrew on your Wii.
As for piracy (as piracy is NOT the same as homebrew) none of that shit is affected other than VC and wiiware.

VC you can just emulate on a different system.
Wiiware there's nothing there that you would want to play so bad that you would go crazy without it for a week. Prove to me that you love MLAAK or Lost Winds.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyuKakashi said:
If any of you would pay attention, bushing already has a way around, it's just not released.
There is no rush to release it, and I doubt many of you NEED to have homebrew on your Wii.
As for piracy (as piracy is NOT the same as homebrew) none of that shit is affected other than VC and wiiware.

VC you can just emulate on a different system.
Wiiware there's nothing there that you would want to play so bad that you would go crazy without it for a week. Prove to me that you love MLAAK or Lost Winds.
I LOVE lost winds, thats half the reason why im mad is because i can't play it without the hack! Other than that i can just emulate the vc games on my computer.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, if you loved a game that much, so much that you can't go a week without it, just pay for the god damn thing. It's only what? $10? Just skip lunch for two days, assuming you aren't old enough to get a job etc.

Also, who's to say your wii will come back updated? It is a fairly recent update and if they simply send you a different refurbished wii, you will most likely receive a 3.0U.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyuKakashi said:
Exactly, if you loved a game that much, so much that you can't go a week without it, just pay for the god damn thing. It's only what? $10? Just skip lunch for two days, assuming you aren't old enough to get a job etc.

Also, who's to say your wii will come back updated? It is a fairly recent update and if they simply send you a different refurbished wii, you will most likely receive a 3.0U.
I called them to tell them not to update it and they told me QUOTEUnfortunatley your wii was already repaired and updating the firmware was part of the procedure and it has been updated to 3.3U, sorry for the inconvenience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: