Hacking Current Flashcards working with the 3DS + Pictures!

Faize00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Flash carts are compatible with the 3DS but doesnt need another DS to update it.

Is there some kind or do i really need another DS for all current flash carts listed for it to update.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Faize00 said:
What Flash carts are compatible with the 3DS but doesnt need another DS to update it.

Is there some kind or do i really need another DS for all current flash carts listed for it to update.

R4iDSN / R4i Gold

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no expert nor had any popular flashcart.. but after researching, flashcarts needs flashing time to time correct?

Are there any flashcart that doesn't require DS LITE?
or provide its own reader to change FW?

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
M3i Zero doesnt need an old system to update...

but the new version of m3i zero sucks... the old ones are okay because you can use the alternative firmware (a.k.a quad boot)

you could also get a acekard 2i pre-flashed to 3ds... and then everytime before you update your 3ds... update your acekard 2i via 3ds... or get a supercard dstwo but i dont know how this one updates...

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the quick reply...
plz provide more input on this matter.
need independent flashcarts only for 3ds.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
well the best ones need to be flashed on a older ds.... im not sure about the SuperCard DSTWO though... if someone could help on that matter

M3i Zero was pretty good but now.. with the new gmp-z003 version it blocked alternate firmwares... but you can update it via computer with the update cable included...

Dilzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MaxNuker said:
well the best ones need to be flashed on a older ds.... im not sure about the SuperCard DSTWO though... if someone could help on that matter

The update needs to be applied through the menus on the DSTWO, so you need another DS to do that.

I guess you could always borrow a friends DS or buy->return a preowned one from EB or something.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: Added pictures to all flashcards I can get a hold of that work on the 3DS
happy.gif
Enjoy

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone keep saying the acekard 2 i needs to be flashed on an old ds.ds lite?

I have that card and simply downloaded the latest software from the official web site and it worked on my 3ds and also updates via the ds part of the 3ds.

A few questions: when is the next official 3ds firmware due ?

2) when we expecting the 3ds shop to open and when will the internet work on the 3ds?

Cheers. paul3100

2) EDIT: never mind people seem to think may for the update and probably the internet :-)

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
paul3100 said:
Why does everyone keep saying the acekard 2 i needs to be flashed on an old ds.ds lite?

I have that card and simply downloaded the latest software from the official web site and it worked on my 3ds and also updates via the ds part of the 3ds.

2) when we expecting the 3ds shop to open and when will the internet work on the 3ds?

Cheers. paul3100

1) You don't need a old ds/dsl to flash it. If you bought the new set's of AK2i's with the new sticker's that say "DSi(XL) and 3DS Compatible" those versions have already been pre-flashed to work on 3DS's. And you can run the update of ur AK2i on ANY working DS, so if ur acekard 2i is 1.4.1 workable you can just run the update on a dsi it does not matter

2) Nobody knows....

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
paul3100 said:

Cheers. paul3100

you cant flash a card that does not work on the 3ds using the 3ds. makes sense?

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
as haddad said if my card came with the "DSi(XL) and 3DS Compatible " then it works out the box and well mine did so guess that solves that :-)

and seems the updates coming in may

cheers , paul3100

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a question too,and I apologize in advance if my question is already answered.

I have an Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.6a.Is AKAIO firmware compatible with 3DS?
Also,I downloaded from the first page the Acekard 3DS update but I am afraid to use it with existing AKAIO in Acekard.What should I do?
Any advice,please?

Edit: Sorry,I just saw that there is an official thread!

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So I'm wondering about getting a 3DS, but not sure since most af the games are garbage. I have one these really awesome R4( sarcasm if you didn't see it
wink.gif
) original cards with Wood on it.

My question is if there's possible to use it on the 3DS (playing regular DS games ofc), or if you guys THINK theres ever coming a update out for it?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm