Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TudorBlue said:
Will there be any type of flashcart for the 3DS? Just a curious question. Thanks guys
I'll assume you meant that.

Also, It's predicted that we will, but right now it's not known. Though, we probably will.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TudorBlue said:
Will there be any time of flashcard for the 3DS? Just a curious question. Thanks guys

Instead of being sarcastic, and telling you yes while incorporating the over 9000 meme, I'm just going to link you to the Nintendo FAQ.

Here, read up.

VentusVanitas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, you can call it a flashcard too, you know!!

And no, we're not sure yet. Supercard Team is confident that the DSTWO will be able to play DS games in Ds mode, but no one knows about 3ds pirating (Come on, games are 1gb+, assuming my thoughts are correct! Unless SDXC support is added!!!)

Btw, can people learn to post 3ds questions in the 3ds section, this is like the third I've seen this week!!!!

- VentusVanitas

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoxasIsSora said:
TudorBlue said:
Will there be any time of flashcard for the 3DS? Just a curious question. Thanks guys

Instead of being sarcastic, and telling you yes while incorporating the over 9000 meme, I'm just going to link you to the Nintendo FAQ.

Here, read up.

I wasnt being sarcastic. It was a genuine question. Thanks for the info though, Im a little wiser now.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TudorBlue said:
RoxasIsSora said:
TudorBlue said:

Here, read up.

I wasnt being sarcastic. It was a genuine question. Thanks for the info though, Im a little wiser now.

I know.
laugh.gif
I was talking about me being sarcastic.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to be honest with you.
No one knows and this question has been asked way too many times, please use the search function or a google search.
As well this is the wrong section, we have the 3DS section.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VentusVanitas said:
Hey, you can call it a flashcard too, you know!!

And no, we're not sure yet. Supercard Team is confident that the DSTWO will be able to play DS games in Ds mode, but no one knows about 3ds' ability to play backups (Come on, games are 1gb+, assuming my thoughts are correct! Unless SDXC support is added!!!)

Btw, can people learn to post 3ds questions in the 3ds section, this is like the third I've seen this week!!!!

- VentusVanitas
Fixed that for you.

And also, I know they can be called Flashcards, but that just reminds me too much of school...This is my 4-day weekend and I don't want to think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots