• no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • depends on the friend.

• only with someone of the same gender.

• only between female friends.

• only when not in a romantic relationship.

• Total voters

Koumori_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: I have more questions, but there was no more room.

For my part, as a straight man, I think that if more men would admit that they want to be cuddled, they would have much more successful relationships on an emotional level.

That said, I really look foreword to seeing what you guys think!

Koumori_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter?
I can always switch.
smileipb2.png

I agree with Rydian. Women can hold men too. It feels good.

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think cuddling is a pretty intimate act. If you were in a relationship and your significant other cuddled with someone else, I'd say that goes along the lines of cheating.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think cuddling can be platonic depending on the friendship.. I mean: I think cuddling is like a hug, or just warm thoughts about eachother... like... "aww my cat died" "oh, com'ere" -hugs- something like that... And I think that's okay depending on the friendship!
And... Why wouldn't it be okay for a man to ask to cuddle?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish I got hugs more often
frown.gif

I need a "Free Hugs" t-shirt to wear around. Maybe a few folks would go for it... maybe...

In other hug related news. I do believe most hugs are platonic and a few are intimate. Depends on your relationship with the person and how close you/they are willing to get.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like cuddles.

It can be platonic depending on the person and I don't mind if I was with someone and she hugged someone though obviously not one of those long hugs.

Hugging someone on the settee while watching TV is something I miss from a relationship. Sadly my female friends are in relationships so its not something I can get from them which I understand but a little warm embracing hug will do.

ProtoKun7 said:
Not that I get to that much.
Get over here big guy.

Don't worry its gay as in happy.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Oct 22 2010, 08:29 PM) I wanna' be held for once, godfuckingdamnit. Saying it's the guy's job is sexist.
Yeah that, sometimes its good to be held and if guys feel weird about it then they have issues.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requesting a cuddle from another guy in my neck of the woods will get you beaten and tied to a city lamp post.

Not saying that's the way it should be: just stating how it is.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
There's another type of cuddle too, not platonic or romantic. I cuddle my 6 month old Baby all the time and I love that.

On the other cuddle types, I think a platonic cuddle is a hug, isn't it? I hug my male friends quite often but we never cuddle. Come to think of it, I never get cuddled, I'm the one who does the cuddling in my relationship! Hell, I want a cuddle!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you're talking about cuddling a baby, it's a little different.
I love it when my baby nephew falls asleep laying on my chest.
happy.gif

What I'm referring to is the case of two adult males.

Koumori_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exaltys said:
I think cuddling is a pretty intimate act. If you were in a relationship and your significant other cuddled with someone else, I'd say that goes along the lines of cheating.
personally, I wouldn't mind if my (hypothetical) gf were to cuddle with someone else, so long as she was not actually having sex with said other person--who knows, I might even join the non-sexual cuddle!

Issac said:
And... Why wouldn't it be okay for a man to ask to cuddle?
For some reason it is not perceived as manly for a man to want to snuggle/cuddle, especially after sex. Search me as to why....

Mesiskope said:
what if they were the same gender?
I assume you mean: what if they are both guys? Since I can't imagine anyone finding the sight of two women cuddling even remotely distressing....

To answer you question with my opinion:
So?
Some man bonding never killed anyone.

QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Oct 22 2010, 03:00 PM)
I like hugging.

Not that I get to that much.
*manly hug*

Koumori_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
I wish I got hugs more often
frown.gif

I need a "Free Hugs" t-shirt to wear around. Maybe a few folks would go for it... maybe...

In other hug related news. I do believe most hugs are platonic and a few are intimate. Depends on your relationship with the person and how close you/they are willing to get.
*cuddle*

QUOTE(SixtySixHundred @ Oct 22 2010, 03:52 PM) There's another type of cuddle too, not platonic or romantic. I cuddle my 6 month old Baby all the time and I love that.

On the other cuddle types, I think a platonic cuddle is a hug, isn't it? I hug my male friends quite often but we never cuddle. Come to think of it, I never get cuddled, I'm the one who does the cuddling in my relationship! Hell, I want a cuddle!
*cuddle*

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
Sadly my female friends are in relationships so its not something I can get from them which I understand but a little warm embracing hug will do.Yeah, I'm possessive so I agree with no full-on cuddling others if you're taken, but a hug is a hug, hugs spread happiness. Spread hugs.

QUOTE(SixtySixHundred @ Oct 22 2010, 04:52 PM) Come to think of it, I never get cuddled, I'm the one who does the cuddling in my relationship! Hell, I want a cuddle!
Thiiiis.
ohnoes.png
And I grew tall quickly so it seems when I do get cuddles (which I haven't in over four years, I move a lot and people scare me IRL) I'm always the one doing the holding because the other way around wouldn't work well physically.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
There's another type of cuddle too, not platonic or romantic. I cuddle my 6 month old Baby all the time and I love that.
I love cuddling my daughter also.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
When you're talking about cuddling a baby, it's a little different.
I love it when my baby nephew falls asleep laying on my chest.
happy.gif

What I'm referring to is the case of two adult males.

I'm fairly sure a cuddle with another man would be a tad too homo-erotic for me. A hug with a male friend, however, can be quite a manly thing to do.

Also, do straight women cuddle each other or is that just hugging too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM