Hacking Cubic Ninja no longer loads on my new3DS XL. Just a black screen

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry but I tried to google this and got nowhere.

This is really weird because it worked fine this morning.

In Cubic Ninja, I go to "create QR code" and it goes to a black screen. it looks like it's about to load the hack, but never does.

Again this is weird because it was working fine this morning. I did nothing different. I tried different microSD cards, I wiped the Cubic Ninja save and started from scratch; all that.

What could have happened? Again the screen flashes like it's going to load the hack but it just locks the system. This was working fine for me since the release 2 weeks ago, now it just stopped? I even tried two different new3DS XL consoles (both 9.0 firmware).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I installed a fresh copy. It somehow looks like the Gateway on the new3DS doesn't like my 32gb microSD card? I tried a bunch of different cards but the only one that works is the 4gb one. All 6 cards that I tried had the same exact files on it.

Is there any way to get the 32gb MicroSDHC to work with the Gateway's Cubic Ninja trick?

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I installed a fresh copy. It somehow looks like the Gateway on the new3DS doesn't like my 32gb microSD card? I tried a bunch of different cards but the only one that works is the 4gb one. All 6 cards that I tried had the same exact files on it.

Is there any way to get the 32gb MicroSDHC to work with the Gateway's Cubic Ninja trick?

are they not working out of the box, or did you do so formatting thing on them?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This could very well be your card reader flaking out, but there are a few things you can try.
1. Download Sd formatter v4 from Sdcard.org and bring it back to official specs.
2. Make sure it is formatted to Fat32 by checking properties in windows explorer.
3. Make sure you are getting the spring to work right when inserting it.
4. Run diagnostics from the gateway menu. Use the 4gb card if you have to.
5. Make sure your launcher.dat is 3.1.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs