Cube-X DS v1.0

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jul 26, 2007.

1. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England

Cube-X DS v1.0

titoboy666

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Another Amiga game is making its way to the DS! titoboy666 has begun porting Cube-X to the DS.[title:Cube-X DS v1.0 release notes]Here's my first NDS project.

Made with PALIB, this game is a remake of an old Amiga game (one of my favorite). Graphics and musics are from the original game.

Goal: In Cube-X DS you have to make all the cubes disappear before the timer runs out by making two or more cubes touch on at least one side.

You can play Cube-X DS using the stylus or the D-Pad and buttons.

This game includes: 150 levels, highscore, music, passwords, and even a level editor!

Have fun and please leave comments and feedbacks on my blog! [​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Source

2. camx

camx GBAtemp Fan

Nov 17, 2003
    United States
    colorado USA
    Sweet. Is it like the NES game Puzznic? If so... then yay [​IMG]

3. redman3000

redman3000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2004
    Canada
    Jonquiere, QC, Canada
    Yes it's like Puzznic. I didn't know this game (I never had the chance to play with an Amiga) but I really liked Puzznic on PC, one of the first game I played.

This game is really great!

Thanks to my "offline friend" titoboy666!

4. titoboy666

titoboy666 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2006
    Canada
    Yeah it's a puzznic clone, but I didn't know puzznic before though. And just to clear up the news a little bit, I have not begun porting the game, the game is complete and fully playable, 150 levels, level editor, highscores.

Have fun!

5. stefer

stefer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2007
    Canada
    And by a Canadian too! Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice