Twili

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For nearly nearly three weeks now, version 4.2.8 of the CTR (3DS) SDK has been in the wild. If you don't believe me, google it. I'm just acting as a messenger, so I can't and won't provide any links. :)

Vc4I3um.gif

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It has been in the wild for a while already. But it is not usefull for most people i guess. Although you can do some nice stuff with it

Reactions: octopus

Rusb

Trophies
XP
Country
Dev apps like camera calibration, Nand Filier, coin setter... are int that bundle... a lot of piece of code, tools... If nintendo catch's the person who have leaked this... 1.5M dollars for releasing a game it's a joke comparing to release that.

Rusb

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone explain plese?

It's the software and documentation that uses 3DS official developers, it's extremly confidential and it have a lot of useful tools, the Software Development kit and a lot of samples of code about how to use the system, 3D drawing, play music, draw simple jpeg, make a Hello World! ... All coded by Nintendo*

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
It's the software and documentation that uses 3DS official developers, it's extremly confidential and it have a lot of useful tools, the Software Development kit and a lot of samples of code about how to use the system, 3D drawing, play music, draw simple jpeg, make a Hello World! ... All coded by Nintendo*

I downloaded that because it sounds cool, and I was wondering how could I use these files on my 3DS? Is it even possible?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
They pretty much show how to create an SD card ROM loader in one of the source code for demo1

I bet that's what Gateway used to make their firmware, except they changed it a bit to use an "expensive" flashcard so they make money. :P

Dev apps like camera calibration, Nand Filier, coin setter...

I was wondering why my friends could see me playing "Play Coin Setter", and not other Homebrews like 3DNES. I thought the Coin Setter application was a well made homebrew, not an official piece of software. I forgot about it since first hearing of it back in October sometime.

Reactions: Ryanrocks462

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah playcoinsetter is a real nintendo SDK tool, so its probably in the database
might be able to change the homebrew title ID to a real game and have it show that your playing something thats legit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone...