Hacking ctgp-R is not working with burned mario kart wii disk...

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed darkcorp 1.1 to play my burned backup of mariokart wii because my legit disk is scratched and unusable.... so I load the disk into ctgp-r or riivolution and I get disk read errors and I just burned my disk yesterday and it has no scratches.. can I get some help with this please? thanks in advance gbatemp

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed darkcorp 1.1 to play my burned backup of mariokart wii because my legit disk is scratched and unusable.... so I load the disk into ctgp-r or riivolution and I get disk read errors and I just burned my disk yesterday and it has no scratches.. can I get some help with this please? thanks in advance gbatemp
ctgp-r was made using anti-piracy technology to prevent using "backup" copies of the game so no choice but to have a legit disc of mario kart wii. Unless you plan on buying another copy of the game than you can only play the original mario kart wii online.

Reactions: VinsCool

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
ctgp-r was made using anti-piracy technology to prevent using "backup" copies of the game so no choice but to have a legit disc of mario kart wii. Unless you plan on buying another copy of the game than you can only play the original mario kart wii online.
crap.... T_T I really wanted to play some modded mkw... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @HiradeGirl, I dont have one of those but gbarunner2 in twilight menu works quite decently for me