Hacking CSM / softmii question (wii called user an asshole)

Lord Kanti

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok so i just saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6A6tKBuagU

and the damn wii said "your already at the system menu, asshole" when trying to access the home screen from the homescreen....

my question is is this txt built into the system and if it is is there a way to remove it? sure I don't want my wii calling ppl assholes but

I can't stand that it says "Your" instead of you're..... seriously couldn't have that on my wii
tongue.gif

I'm looking for a CSM that will boot games straight with no reboot and can protect my wii from bricks updates etc....

should I go with riiski or softmii, I also do not want bs system messages or lame creator branding any where (sorry guys who made it
tongue.gif
).

theres also mentioning of a 0000042 file that needs to be backed up ( i have an ntsc wii) how would i do that ?

thanks

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think its pretty funny it calls you an asshole if you click wii menu in the wii menu
tongue.gif

But most likely someone will remove it, or you get the option not to install it

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah all the changes are just proof of concept changes. if you want you menu to remain stock just don't install the .app file that comes with softmii.

Lord Kanti

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys rox.... btw, how do the other csm's hold up in comparison and what would you say set this one apart
smile.gif
A car review might rave abotu the v8 or the paddle shifters... but a driver's review might go on and on how a car has 18 cupholders
smile.gif
In other words, wanna hear about SoftMii's "cupholders" that users truly love
biggrin.gif

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just do some research on these 3 things:
Cioscorps
Any Region Changer 1.1bM5
and Preloader (the version you have)

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Asosa, he was talking about cSM's not backuploaders and the brick blocker stuff.

There aren't really many cSM's, diggles (lol) is really the only one who made a full-blown one, except Forsaekn has one but its not reall cosmetic changes like diggles. Actually diggles teamed up with Fors... so yeah diggles is really the only one who has shared his cSM so far.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Asosa, he was talking about cSM's not backuploaders and the brick blocker stuff.

There aren't really many cSM's, diggles (lol) is really the only one who made a full-blown one, except Forsaekn has one but its not reall cosmetic changes like diggles. Actually diggles teamed up with Fors... so yeah diggles is really the only one who has shared his cSM so far.
haha diggles... i laughed so hard when Fors posted that... spit a little coffee out actually... it's kind of cute really, they just teamed up and they already have pet names for each other
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1