Hacking CSI Deadly Intent Problem

ddetkowski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has ANYONE got CSI Deadly Intent to play after choosing the first mission title?
I have a NTSC (USA) Wii, cIOS38 rev14, hermes 222/223 merged, system menu 3.4,
Neogamma R8 beta 7,8, Neogamma R7, Wiiflow, USB loader GX, CFG USB loader,
tried ALL of the diff. settings in each, 002 fix on/off, alt. dol, 002 anti on/off, tried diff. downloads of the
game - PAL, NTSC, burnt to DVD-R, don't wanna touch CIOSCORP at all.......

I just keep getting the blue screen with the 002 error.
C'mon people, if we can get NSMB to play off USB, can't someone crack this one?
My thoughts are if they put this kind of protection in this game, they'll be more to follow..........?
RE Darkside Chronicles?
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010?
Marines: Assault on Terror?
Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy (w/Camera)?
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game?

not to mention: Girls Life: Sleepover Party?

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to WiiPower, this game is likely an IOS reloading game. You can't run it via USB, but it should work via disc if you have cIOScorp, or if you patch the game ISO to run on IOS249.

Read WiiPower's General Softmod Compatibility Guide for more information.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm almost sure it is an IOS Reloading game. But about your 002 error, if you did not patch the game and get 002 error in NeoGamma, you have a big problem.

To get past the mission select AND 002 error, you need cIOS53 from cioscorp or full cioscorp AND a burned disc.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I asked wiipower about this game he said it will run fine unpatched, but it doesnt, and I have ios53, but not from cioscorp, is it ok to install this cios only?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TRushInfo said:
When I asked wiipower about this game he said it will run fine unpatched, but it doesnt, and I have ios53, but not from cioscorp, is it ok to install this cios only? And how bout an update on the general compatibility guide, because there a few new games not mentioned at all

Games not mentioned mean, these games work. But i think you could be right, i didn't update it for some time now. Which games do you miss in the lists? I guess i didn't know better at that time. Installing only cIOS53 from cioscorp is safe. In fact, it's safer than installing the whole cioscorp. Oh and if you have cIOS53, the boot method does not matter, it just has to be a disc.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
For those worried about installing a cioscorp wad you can install the wad to a different title # EG: cIOS53 wad installed as IOS # 187 (example).

Then you have 2 choices, 1 - patch the disc to use this ios slot, or 2 - use a loader that allows you to pick IOS to launch the game from.

Now you don't need to worry about replacing Nintendo IOS with cIOS as long as your wise in choosing an unused slot.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, it's not a module from IOS53 that is required, it's required that the IOS at slot 53 reads backups. Or else i could just have suggested to IOS Version patch the game to IOS249.

002 error + IOS Version patching is a no go.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so you gys are saying if I install the cios53,then a game that req's 53 (csi) will be fine then. I will try cios53 and repost, but atm the guys auto reply email isnt sending me the linkies yet

hours later still nothign from the auto reply

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s